Obit in Montgomery Advertiser

jsb29

I've never seen an obituary like this before.  At least this guy's family had a sense of humor in their time of grief.  Him being an Auburn fan was a nice touch.  I included the link, so you don't think I made this up.

LAMBROS, John Lewis ...Yep that is me..Was Born Feb. 8, 1966....and that makes me 45 years old when I went to be with Jesus May 1, 2011...Don't be sad for me...I'm feeling no pain....I'm just reminiscing with all the Loved ones that have passed on before me...There are a few people that I need you to help me comfort though...So let me give my Shout Outs... Lewis and Delia Lambros ...these are my Parents and I Love them alot....Next comes the Sisters...Cynthia Speer and Kirsten Lambros Long...My Brother In Laws... Steven Brent Long and Eugene Speer....My Beautiful Little Girl......Mary Elizabeth Lambros and her Big Bubba..Christian Dealba... Avery, Astrid, Cortez, Dee Dee, Stephanie, Jonathan, Cameron, my Friends and so many others......I miss you all....My family is gonna have a Memorial for me to be held at: Evangel Temple, 3975 Vaughn Road, Montgomery, Alabama, 36106....Time: 6:30 PM.... Date: This Thursday, May 5th....Please come and Celebrate with my Family. I really don't need anyone to bring flowers...But please send money to a Tornado Relief Fund or a Drug /Alcohol Rehabilitation Center of your Choice....That would put a BIG smile on my face. Well, I think that about covers it....OH! One more thing WAR EAGLE!

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20110504/OBITS/105040302/1038

Someone like this is gonna be missed, but you know he's got to have them rolling with laughter in Heaven. Our loss is his gain. War Eagle my friend.  :bow: War Eagle.

Now that is how you do it.....what a way to go out....LOVE IT....great job by him and his family for this one!!!  :bow:      :thumbsup:     

Keep them laughing up there my man!!!!    And GOD BLESS!!!    :believe:

Archived