Where's the best place to buy AU tickets?

Where's the best place to buy tickets to a game right now? I'm lookin to buy 2 for the Miss State game

August, when people start receiving their season tickets or if the athletic dept does not sale the remaining season tickets they will release the remaining individual games tickets....

I looked on the AU website wed night and the Miss St. tickets are 70.00 ea!!!!!!

I guess that is the price we pay for being champs

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I looked on the AU website wed night and the Miss St. tickets are 70.00 ea!!!!!!

Maybe they are increasing revenue so that an expansion project can begin?  :dunno:

Maybe they are increasing revenue so that an expansion project can begin?  :dunno:

No.  Preparing to pay the coaches after last year. 

No.  Preparing to pay the coaches after last year. 

Supplementing the difference for the lack of TUF memberships.....

That isn't much more than face value for SEC games last year, is it?

That isn't much more than face value for SEC games last year, is it?

Not sure what face value was on SEC tickets last year.....the last time I bought tickes was season tickets about 5 years ago.....it was not 70 per ticket.

I was really shocked to see the tickets at that price

Well, part of me can understand that its a short home season. But if the minimum ticket sold from AU is 70 per seat for a SEC game then that is over priced. I cannot see where there is the need for a minimum 6 million dollar gate per SEC game.

And the Non-Conference games were 50 per ticket......It was only a few years ago that it was 35 - 40 per ticket.

Not sure why tickets are as high as they are, there really is no reason for it to be that much. Not coming directly from the Athletic Department.

Like I said previously, I bought season tickets several years ago and it was only about 30 per ticket. Now even if you buy season ticket packages that are avaliable they are like 64.00 per ticket avg.

All single tickets are $5 more than last year. The SEC games are $70 each and the Non-conference home games are $50 each.

When will they release the rest of the single game tickets? I am looking for Florida tickets.

When will they release the rest of the single game tickets? I am looking for Florida tickets.

All remaining tickets for sale are on the AU Athletics site.  I assume the UF tickets are gone.  I suggest you find a ticket broker.

Well, part of me can understand that its a short home season. But if the minimum ticket sold from AU is 70 per seat for a SEC game then that is over priced. I cannot see where there is the need for a minimum 6 million dollar gate per SEC game.

And the Non-Conference games were 50 per ticket......It was only a few years ago that it was 35 - 40 per ticket.

Not sure why tickets are as high as they are, there really is no reason for it to be that much. Not coming directly from the Athletic Department.

Like I said previously, I bought season tickets several years ago and it was only about 30 per ticket. Now even if you buy season ticket packages that are avaliable they are like 64.00 per ticket avg.

Yeah, there was a thread started some time back that showed AU's tickets are like the most expensive of all SEC tickets...

I really am. Ha ive never bought season tickets so have not even had the interest to look up the way it works. I am going to buy them with my graduation money :laugh:

I bought a set of four today and now I am hoping for good seats.  Does anyone know when the tickets will be shipped?

Probably upper deck in sections 49-60.  :-\    :dunno:

Archived