on finebaum today, he said that phat phil

tombigbeetiger

will be subpenaed tommorrow morning to give his depostion on his part in the ruckus between bammer and him.....i like the timing.....i don't like bammer one damn little bit.....if the earth opened up and swallowed them, i would not care,but there is something nasty about what happened to them with the ncaa....i think ole phat phil has some answers he needs to share......they are just as,if not more, corrupt than bammer

no no no

i think what he was saying was that phil has stayed away from Tuscaloser as much as possible, or else he would get the subpenaed.

Related link:

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/huntsvil...22235320980.xml

Attorneys now trying to get Fulmer deposition in Knoxville

Friday, October 01, 2004

By PAUL GATTIS

Times Sports Staff pgattis@htimes.com

After a dramatic effort to avoid a subpoena by skipping the SEC Media Days in July, Tennessee football coach Phillip Fulmer is again being pursued by Team Cottrell.

Memphis attorney Philip Shanks said he filed a notice of deposition Thursday in Knoxville, seeking to take Fulmer's deposition on Nov. 10.

The notice is not a subpoena and, if Nov. 10 is not convenient for Fulmer, Shanks said he would be flexible to arrange a better date.

If he does get noticed, which is nothing close to being subpoeaned, then I would imagine that will be heavily burdening his mind throughout the day, hopefully enough to where it will effect his ability to coach that night!!!

If he does get noticed, which is nothing close to being subpoeaned, then I would imagine that will be heavily burdening his mind throughout the day, hopefully enough to where it will effect his ability to coach that night!!!

106601[/snapback]

I dont know about yall, but I think we should be proud to compete with UT at full strength. I dont want to have lawyers on the mind when I tune into ESPN. Lets take on their best, and beat them!!!

will be subpenaed tommorrow morning to give his depostion on his part in the ruckus between bammer and him.....i like the timing.....i don't like bammer one damn little bit.....if the earth opened up and swallowed them, i would not care,but there is something nasty about what happened to them with the ncaa....i think ole phat phil has some answers he needs to share......they are just as,if not more, corrupt than bammer

106505[/snapback]

I liked what happened to UAT. They got what they deserved. They cheated, got caught, and punished. End of story. Doesn't matter how they got caught. I am glad PF had a part in it. It makes things more interesting. That's what is so ridiculous about all the UAT'ers out there. They hate that UAT got caught cheating. They cry about the way it went down, not ever saying anything about WHY they went down. Serves them right. :P

I know you can read Aubie7...i wish you would READ why bama fans are pissed.

Its not because we got in trouble...its because we got in trouble/investigated BECAUSE PF turned us over to save his ass.

If UA and UT were both on probation...i wouldnt say ANYTHING about the situation.

But then again, there are a lot of Auburn fans out there who are fine with the NCAA turning a blind eye to UT...JUST because it means bama got in trouble.

And that's sad.

But then again, there are a lot of Auburn fans out there who are fine with the NCAA turning a blind eye to UT...JUST because it means bama got in trouble.

And that's sad.

There are some like that BG, but I hope you've seen enough on this board to show that isnt the case with the majority of us.

It does make me wonder what bama fans would be saying if the situation was reversed. I have read your posts and it seems to me that you are passionate about your team while still having a level head about football. You should be commended. There are not enough of you out there.

Its not because we got in trouble...its because we got in trouble/investigated BECAUSE PF turned us over to save his ass.

If UA and UT were both on probation...i wouldnt say ANYTHING about the situation.

And that's sad.

106676[/snapback]

Bama has turned us in SOOO many times. They also had a reputation across the SEC as "untouchable" by the NCAA. More often than not, I would feel rather cheated and suspect foulplay by Bama. Did that make it so?

If Bama is willing to play the "guilt by association card, then they are damning themselves to the same thing we as Auburn fans have put up with for years. Again, I have no proof of foulplay by Bama, but the suspicion is there. According to Bama fans, suspicion=guilt.

SO BG03, is Bama SUSPICIOUS for their dealings during the glory years?

106505[/snapback]

I liked what happened to UAT. They got what they deserved. They cheated, got caught, and punished. End of story. Doesn't matter how they got caught. I am glad PF had a part in it. It makes things more interesting. That's what is so ridiculous about all the UAT'ers out there. They hate that UAT got caught cheating. They cry about the way it went down, not ever saying anything about WHY they went down. Serves them right. :P

106669[/snapback]

I can read DA, but you just said exactly what I did: It doesn't matter that you are in trouble, you said it. What matters is HOW you got in trouble- so PF could save his own butt! Actually, PF saving his own butt did not get you in trouble. PF did not make UAT cheat, they did it own their own, and have had lots of practice in the past, but this time got caught. UAT got themselves in trouble; UAT cheated. The BOTTOM line is NO MATTER HOW, WHAT< WHO< WHERE< WHEN the cheating happened, it did and now you pay. So what if PF turned you in? Big deal! you still CHEATED.

Maybe Im having a hard time explaining this because Im, as you put it, a dumbass...

but ill see if i can make it a little bit simpler for your far superior intellect...

I'm not mad about us getting put on probation for cheating. We got in trouble, we are past it...whatever.

I am mad that UT got away with a lot of cheating.

Just as many AU fans are mad because bama 'supposedly' got away with cheating for a long time...I am mad that UT got away with murder.

Or to put in terms that you should understand...AU got busted for being a crooked organization in the 50s and got busted for cheating with Ramsey.

Dude, don't be mad at bama...I dont care if Gene Stallings was buying everyone on the team Corvettes and getting AU in trouble to turn the NCAA away...you have absolutely NO FREAKING REASON to be mad at bama.

Dude AU cheated...you got busted...geez i wish you could get over it and stop projecting your anger onto bama.

And that's sad.

106676[/snapback]

Bama has turned us in SOOO many times. They also had a reputation across the SEC as "untouchable" by the NCAA. More often than not, I would feel rather cheated and suspect foulplay by Bama. Did that make it so?

If Bama is willing to play the "guilt by association card, then they are damning themselves to the same thing we as Auburn fans have put up with for years. Again, I have no proof of foulplay by Bama, but the suspicion is there. According to Bama fans, suspicion=guilt.

SO BG03, is Bama SUSPICIOUS for their dealings during the glory years?

106689[/snapback]

Dear Mr. Kerry,

Please try and stay on the subject at hand during this debate. Your flip-floping is not working for you. I have not said anything about AU cheating. Why would you? Oh yeah, you're a bummer. It's always somebody else's fault or somebody else's problem, not UAT"S! :no:

You want the truth but YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

It doesn't matter IF ut cheated, you did and you are serving time.

So what you are saying, and I have re-read your pathetic cries for help again, is that as long as UAT is cheating, and no one turns them in to save their own butt, or no one turns them in at all, then it is ok to cheat! Thanks for clearing that up. That was pretty much the Bar' Bryant philosophy of coaching wasn't it?! :lol:

Hey tuskaloser :moon::moon::moon:

Cry me a river.

I am not mad a t UAT. I pity the fools. They area sad excuse for a program. Go join the CUSA or MEAC where you can be big and powerful again. Oh wait, they may be too much for you guys. How about NCAA D 2!! :lol:

PS. That Miami transfer QB you guys bragged about looked simply marvelous last week!!

:big:

I'm not mad about us getting put on probation for cheating. We got in trouble, we are past it...whatever.

I am mad that UT got away with a lot of cheating.

106713[/snapback]

I thought you said you could read.

I think it's precious! Fulmer was only the messenger, not the act! Do we always kill the messenger? Bammer has been cheating since the Bear era and that's the reason they kicked all butts in sight! Finally, they got caught! Poor Bammer! We got caught in the Dye era and what did we do? Nothing but accept our punishment! Why don't they? I'll tell you why. Because they are the most arrogant, conceited, hide your head in the sand buch of a**holes I have ever known! WDE! :au::lol:

And that's sad.

106676[/snapback]

No bg,,,THAT is no more sad than the uat folks jumpin' for JOY when the NCAA shoe was on AU's Foot.

Just the way it is and ever shall be.

Choose now or perish! :au:

Cheatin' & Lyin' are ONLY wrong IF AU or UT are GUILTY. IF uat is found GUILTY as charged, it is just plain wrong and UT's Fault.

Hope that clears it up for everyone! :big::big::cheer::homer:

Cheatin' & Lyin' are ONLY wrong IF AU or UT are GUILTY. IF uat is found GUILTY as charged, it is just plain wrong and UT's Fault.

Hope that clears it up for everyone! :big:   :big:   :cheer:   :homer:

106822[/snapback]

Thanks! :lol:

Archived