David Dahl & Addison Russell

We really REALLY really REALLY really REALLY need to get these two guys to play baseball here before they go pro! Very random post, but these are the type of guys that we need to get signed because baseball players of their caliber can get Auburn baseball back to where it should be. So WDE David and Addison, and I sincerely hope to see you on the Plains!

We really REALLY really REALLY really REALLY need to get these two guys to play baseball here before they go pro! Very random post, but these are the type of guys that we need to get signed because baseball players of their caliber can get Auburn baseball back to where it should be. So WDE David and Addison, and I sincerely hope to see you on the Plains!

Are these guys potential recruits or have they signed and also been drafted? Even if they have signed with us they can still be drafted and sign a pro contract up until school starts. Just curious.

They are committed and will sign but most likely get drafted in the first round. I could see Addison going top 10, I have never seen someone with that much talent at the age of 17. All he does is baseball, constantly working. He is sponsored by Mizuno

They are committed and will sign but most likely get drafted in the first round. I could see Addison going top 10, I have never seen someone with that much talent at the age of 17. All he does is baseball, constantly working. He is sponsored by Mizuno

I looked him up after posting earlier. Appears as you say to be the real deal. One of Auburn`s problems and I guess a good one to have maybe is that we have signed several players over the last few years that signed a pro contract instead of entering school. Sometimes I wonder if we would be better off focusing on the players just below that level that are less likely to go pro. But you really can`t tell till it happens.

From talking to his best friend he is really looking forward to getting to Auburn for now. It's not like he is in a bad monetary situation, he is well off. I would love to see him here. He pitched a little bit his freshman and sophomore year his fastball ranging from 91-95 and off speed pitches 75-88

Archived