Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

Everyone needs to put their holier than thou attitude to bed.

Use what is in front of us. Clay Travis was not the author of all of this, he just passed the info. get behind all those that will push this story. We all know T-Town is crooked as hell.

Follow Clay Travis, put your pride aside and comment on SBB and Clay's stuff. If they push it long enough BSPN will pick it up!!!

We all hate BPSN with a passion!!!! But they are the ones that will bring this story, Stop B***hING bout Cam and what they did wrong.

Use them in the same manner they used us!!

:bow:  :bow:

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SBB has two articles up... Look, he is no friend of Auburn, but you can use your enemies...  He is helping to expose Alabama, the more that gets out there the better...  So go and give him the hits...

Eventually the mainstream media will have to pick it up and then the NCAA will be forced to look into it...

I think this story is GROWING>>>>>

The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Sun Tzu

In response to WarEagle10's, "Huh?":

My dad used to say, "If you're looking for sympathy, you can find it in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis!"

He had a buncha good sayings!!! ;D

I say if this Brooks dude will go after the turds, and beat them down, then I can tolerate him for a while. Anybody that will take down that crooked piece of crap real estate I am with.

WEEG you might want to run that Bama clock up some! haha

Ha! Ha! Yep, that thing needs to start ticking faster!!!!

In response to WarEagle10's, "Huh?":

My dad used to say, "If you're looking for sympathy, you can find it in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis!"

He had a buncha good sayings!!! ;D

I was saying that this is getting harder and harder for them (bama) to "explain away". Then jodybro went into some rambling diatribe and I was trying to figure out what exactly in my post gave the impression I was sympathetic to gump nation. In all honesty, I am kind of lost by your post also. It may be from the lack of sleep I got last night though.

Just heard Clay T. on 790 The Zone with Tony Barnhart. Said to expect more things to come down and TB said that the turds have better turned over every rock to investigate every player involved or the NCAA will do it for you. Don't think this is going away anytime soon.

Everyone needs to put their holier than thou attitude to bed.

Use what is in front of us. Clay Travis was not the author of all of this, he just passed the info. get behind all those that will push this story. We all know T-Town is crooked as hell.

Follow Clay Travis, put your pride aside and comment on SBB and Clay's stuff. If they push it long enough BSPN will pick it up!!!

We all hate BPSN with a passion!!!! But they are the ones that will bring this story, Stop BoxING bout Cam and what they did wrong.

Use them in the same manner they used us!!

:bow:  :bow:

There is a lot of truth in this statement. Outside of the state sources were used to verify the turd rumors. Outside the state sources will have to be the source of any charges that stick to the gumps. The media here is not built for anything with an AU originating point to manage for long. Accept that reality and work with it.

Just heard Clay T. on 790 The Zone with Tony Barnhart. Said to expect more things to come down and TB said that the turds have better turned over every rock to investigate every player involved or the NCAA will do it for you. Don't think this is going away anytime soon.

I hope this lingers over their heads the entire season! With their history this just gives schools recruiting against them more ammo. Hurt them on the field. Hurt them in recruiting. Beat their behinds at Jordan-Hare. Then sit back and watch the NCAA take them behind the woodshed. That sounds like a pretty good year to me!!

Here's my thing. If this really is some great scheme to give players extra benefits, how dumb do you have to be to take pictures of it? More so, post them on social networks? But then I remember, this is UAT.

Here's my thing. If this really is some great scheme to give players extra benefits, how dumb do you have to be to take pictures of it? More so, post them on social networks? But then I remember, this is UAT.

Various social medias are going to be the source of more proof for NCAA violations than anything in the history of the NCAA. Nothing but a timebomb waiting to explode.

That pic of the pile (production line signing) of jerseys are priceless. Well... you know what I mean..... ;)

I agree.  Your not assuming he sold those are you??  You know he just hung all 28-27 autographed jerseys up for display, for the turd fans to see.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This picture to me may be the one the NCAA acts on.  Ncaa: "So Mr. Avatar, your telling me you gave all of these autographed jerseys away?"

You know, after you have done something for so long, it becomes just everyday life. You go for years and never get in trouble, until the new guy (Tom AlBetar) decides to blow up Facebook and promote his store. I am sure he didn't think anything of those pictures.

I think over time with no issues, they just slowly dropped their guard until it was just a little too low and they may get popped right in the nose.

On another note:

I never understand why people want to see another program destroyed, whether it be a Bama fan about Auburn or the other way around. Wouldn't you rather play them at their best and beat their ass? It just means so much more. I believe last year, for many reasons, was such a sweet victory. Our guys ended up in a deep hole, stayed together, and played their way out of it. Last year's team had EVERY opportunity to crumble (playing from behind many times, the Cam saga, the media giving them no credit, etc etc) but they didn't, they rose to every challenge. That makes me feel so much better than another team getting popped by the NCAA.

That being said, if they did it and it can be proven, they need to pay the piper. There is no excuse for blatantly ignoring the rules, whether you like or agree with the rule or not.

Their arrogance knows no boundaries--they are above the law!!!!

That pic of the pile (production line signing) of jerseys are priceless. Well... you know what I mean..... ;)

I agree.  Your not assuming he sold those are you??  You know he just hung all 28-27 autographed jerseys up for display, for the turd fans to see.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This picture to me may be the one the NCAA acts on.  Ncaa: "So Mr. Avatar, your telling me you gave all of these autographed jerseys away?"

And all those players signed them for free?!!!!!

Extreme arrogance and 50 years of getting away with it lead to carelessness.

Extreme arrogance and 50 years of getting away with it lead to carelessness.

That's it exactly.  >:(

You know, after you have done something for so long, it becomes just everyday life. You go for years and never get in trouble, until the new guy (Tom AlBetar) decides to blow up Facebook and promote his store. I am sure he didn't think anything of those pictures.

I think over time with no issues, they just slowly dropped their guard until it was just a little too low and they may get popped right in the nose.

On another note:

I never understand why people want to see another program destroyed, whether it be a Bama fan about Auburn or the other way around. Wouldn't you rather play them at their best and beat their ass? It just means so much more. I believe last year, for many reasons, was such a sweet victory. Our guys ended up in a deep hole, stayed together, and played their way out of it. Last year's team had EVERY opportunity to crumble (playing from behind many times, the Cam saga, the media giving them no credit, etc etc) but they didn't, they rose to every challenge. That makes me feel so much better than another team getting popped by the NCAA.

That being said, if they did it and it can be proven, they need to pay the piper. There is no excuse for blatantly ignoring the rules, whether you like or agree with the rule or not.

I personally DON'T want any other program destroyed OR put on probation. I want the SEC to still be the strongest conference in the land. HOWEVER, the bama fans and supporters have taken this rivalry to an extreme level and their hatred has given birth to contempt for them that I have never really had as bad as I do now. They fueled so much disdain for Auburn University that they would not stop until we would utterly be destroyed and go back to being Auburn Polytechnic. The majority of them absolutely HATE all things Auburn. We aren't just talking about the trailer trash bama fans, we are talking about very influential, powerful, rich people. The people that you would think would have more class and dignity and respect for fellow man, but it seems they are all clumped together.

Saying this, I do hope they get what they deserve, which is the death penalty.  I know it would hurt the rest of us some but I don't know what else would get their attention that this obsession with a bunch of 18-22 year old kids playing a game is psychotic.

This is my humble opinion.

Unless that happened AFTER Julio declared for the draft.  Then it's a non-starter :(.  Has anyone found anything that puts a date on those images?

After last year.....I don't give a crap about the rest of the SEC. I hope they lose every game. To heck with the SEC.

Go Ducks!  Beat LSWho

Go Broncos!  Beat UGly!

After last year.....I don't give a crap about the rest of the SEC. I hope they lose every game. To heck with the SEC.

Go Ducks!  Beat LSWho

Go Broncos!  Beat UGly!

I am with you on that!! After all the scrutiny the REST of the SEC put us through this past year and still are putting us through, I could care less how the conference does. Lets raise a beer to State over Bama! im not talking about Penn State either...Go Golden Flashes!!!

Archived