Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

I don't know about you guys/gals but I am NOT looking for swift justice here. I am hoping the this T-clown menswear thing drags on the entire season for the bammers. I hope it is a huge off the field distraction for Saban and the team and see how they deal with it, like we did.

However, this Tom Albatross suit guy this the big loser in all this. Just another business man caught washed up on the beach during low tide.  

I hope it is a slow painful death, I hope Nikki spends 12 Saturday's dog cussing the media. Then I hope on the 13th Sat he breaks down crying like a little school girl begging the AU fan base to let up on him.

At that point and time I would hope the death blow would be delivered to him by way of the NCAA of an NOA and them be put on probation for the next 4 years.

He is the lowest of low, SOB's in college athletics. Their fan base worships this tool. I hope they get all that is coming to them!!!

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not to flaunt it, but this site forbid SBB's initials a month ago.

At some point we all have to grow up and admit mistake. Today you are my foe, tomorrow you are my friend?

I never have been wiling to put my head in the sand. But, every day you listen to PF or SBB, you will find a way to use them when you need them.

That is a thousand times worse than the other TR info. Let see him claim he didn't know they were going to sale those "mutliple" jerseys he signed. Now all they have to do is prove Tom ran or supplied that site and TR is screwed.

I may be mistaken but......Travis reported that the cease and desist letter was sent to the kiosk in shop in the mall because they were selling signed memorabilia.  Who owns the kiosk?  

The memorabilia was signed at ttmw......resold at the kiosk....and the players apparently saw this as they went to pick up their free suits as they walked by the kiosk to enter ttmw.

I may be mistaken but......Travis reported that the cease and desist letter was sent to the kiosk in shop in the mall because they were selling signed memorabilia.  Who owns the kiosk?  

The memorabilia was signed at ttmw......resold at the kiosk....and the players apparently saw this as they went to pick up their free suits as they walked by the kiosk to enter ttmw.

Tom did. It had Tom scribbled on the C&D letter. It also states it in the article under a picture of JJ signing one.

I love the new SBB article, especially the pictures of Richardson in the suit jacket signing the print and Julio signing jerseys beside a huge stack of Jones jerseys. If that was taken while he was still eligible there is no way he could possibly claim he didn't know what was going on.

Bammers don't care,

At this point they are foaming at the mouth. They are accusing Al DelGreco of running WJOX(LOL) He has made Jay Evans Barker his bitch on the morning show? Don't ya know?

Al has never stood up for AU....never for 1 min during the Cam scandal. Now he is the mastermind that is trying to bring Al-Betar down.

PF will not even allow for 1 min any talk about Darling Nikki being less than the Savior of Bammer football. He has degraded any person that has called in wanting to discuss this current situation.

They will fall, and they will fall because they seem to think they are beyond the reach of the NCAA!!!  

Bammers don't care,

At this point they are foaming at the mouth. They are accusing Al DelGreco of running WJOX(LOL) He has made Jay Evans Barker his B***h on the morning show? Don't ya know?

Al has never stood up for AU....never for 1 min during the Cam scandal. Now he is the mastermind that is trying to bring Al-Betar down.

PF will not even allow for 1 min any talk about Darling Nikki being less than the Savior of Bammer football. He has degraded any person that has called in wanting to discuss this current situation.

They will fall, and they will fall because they seem to think they are beyond the reach of the NCAA!!!  

PF said that crap yesterday that AL ran the show and wouldn't let Jay talk. Bama fans have been mocking the NCAA about the fishing trip and nothing really happening and hope they see it.

It is an Alabama booster, wife was transferred the booster's luxury box when booster was disassociated (OP said Jordan Hare WEST)

Frankly, this whole letter and disassociation just shows that there is something pretty bad going on that they know about....

I see that now.  I need another cup of coffee.  My bad.  Carry on.   ;)

Maybe, new glasses? :dunno:

I know that. I would just like to know where the players got the money to "buy" that many suits. Simple receipts or statements would show they did indeed pay full price for the suits. In my whole life I've never heard or seen poor college students with that many suits.

Everyone knows they didn't 'buy' that many suits. The issue is proof. This hasn't even been investigated yet. I assure you that the UAT Compliance Department is working overtime on documentation as we speak.

Don't you mean "fabrication"?

I know we do not like SBB, but he now has two articles up about TTMW and there are some new pictures that I have not seen... I think the more we see, the more likely it is that the NCAA MUST look into this...

They review message boards and certainly tabloid journalist... 

Remember, the cover-up always gets you.  It is almost impossible to get everything perfectly lined up.  If the NCAA finds a cover-up occurred it will be really ugly.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-by-Brooks/181842358517996

He is on them like flies on poop....if you don't like it, go hide in the closet until the men are done with this fight!

A bag full of Julio Jersey's..hhhhmmmm

facebookcom2011-7-2722-23-42.png

Sorry, this comes from that guy that we are forbidden to speak of. He seems to have some pics that none of us have

Remember, the cover-up always gets you.  It is almost impossible to get everything perfectly lined up.  If the NCAA finds a cover-up occurred it will be really ugly.

Its not their fault. Tom has been running this scheme since before social media took off and he just forgot to make adjustments.

First time I ever clicked on SBB because of his history and AE's great education regarding it.  But the photos are incredible.  The only thing that trumps them is the series of comments by Bammers arguing over where they were taken.  Notice, they don't even touch the issue of what they depict!    

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO?

NO WONDER they genuinely cannot be fixed.  I do applaud the occasional poster who has the humility to admit that this situation is worthy of concern.

Something that is the icing on the cake for this story is that today some idiot bama fans trying to be a smarta** and pointed out that the photo on OKTC was from the mall in birmingham and not ttown. Now they are jumping on them for them being at that store too. All because a bama fan.

SBB has two articles up... Look, he is no friend of Auburn, but you can use your enemies...  He is helping to expose Alabama, the more that gets out there the better...  So go and give him the hits...

Eventually the mainstream media will have to pick it up and then the NCAA will be forced to look into it...

I think this story is GROWING>>>>>

This is getting harder and harder for them to "explain away".

It's really not, unless we let them. They have used every so called media outlet over the last year.  An oath to a liear is no oath at all. Judge not least ye be judged also, for the same standard you judge, you will also be judged.

Bring on SBB and Thayer and Thamel......Let them trash the turds. We suffered through it, let them. If they want sympathy, look in the dictionary between poop and syphilis.   

The NCAA may not be able to prove that the bammers were getting free suits,but how on the world can they not get them for the bammers doing ad work for this store??

Question for anyone that knows...is the rule against players doing ad work for a busines a primary or secondary violation?

This is getting harder and harder for them to "explain away".

It's really not, unless we let them. They have used every so called media outlet over the last year.  An oath to a liear is no oath at all. Judge not least ye be judged also, for the same standard you judge, you will also be judged.

Bring on SBB and Thayer and Thamel......Let them trash the turds. We suffered through it, let them. If they want sympathy, look in the dictionary between poop and syphilis.   

huh?  :dunno:

Archived