Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

Is there a rule about how already being on probation effects the severity of any new violations?  Like, do they double sanctions or something like that?

Just look at the "textbook" thing. bama was on probation while committing these violations and were handed an ice cream cone from the NCAA and told not to let it happen again. Meanwhile Ball States baseball team, I believe it was, received a two year post-season tournament ban, even for their own conferences tournament, for committing the exact same violation.

Ball State and Morehead. I wonder what it's like to attend those universities? :)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm not mistaken, I think Morehead State was founded many, many years ago by the Morehead family patriarch...I believe his first name was Craven. 

If I'm not mistaken, I think Morehead State was founded many, many years ago by the Morehead family patriarch...I believe his first name was Craven. 

This is correct.  He had sisters named Ineeda and Uneeda.

Moreheads  only got one good thing going for it.  Its in a wet town.  Also about 50 miles outside Lexington, so you drive out of there fairly quick

Craven really loved his wife, Given.

Craven really loved his wife, Given.

She sounds like a lovely woman.

Only 4 weeks and we will know if Bama is bluffing about nothing going on with this case. If they sit TR for game 1 then they know the NCAA is going to do something.

Only 4 weeks and we will know if Bama is bluffing about nothing going on with this case. If they sit TR for game 1 then they know the NCAA is going to do something.

I think Trent will sit. I also think games will be vacated from last year before it is all said and done.

What about 2009????

That season and how it is handled may get interesting...

I would not think they would go back that far. The earliest 2009 pics look to be mid December, which would put the BCS game in question, but I only saw a pic or two mount fatty in those. Not sure they are enough to say the players promoted the business that far back. On the other hand, they probably were promoting the business even though there are fewer pictures to show it.

Just depends on what type of mood the NCAA is in I guess. Seems like a stretch though since it would essentially mean vacating all of 2010 and the BCS NC from 2009. That would be pretty harsh.

(not that I would complain though) :laugh:

Archived