Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The photo does at least prove that this guy is a booster.  Your average fan doesn't get on the sidelines before games

It looks like hime to me too.  Just his eyes are squinting the the picture at BDS.  That is definitely not Willis   :laugh:

I agree. It's not Willis.

Looks like Rumph to me, but it isn't. :laugh:

SIAP. Here is a al.com article with a video from Jan 2011 for GM signing day. It shows the sticker on the windows of a small section and Tom saying not everything is for sell. Kevin's article said yesterday that the players couldn't have their stuff up for advertising. But I don't know what all was in that area. But the stand out in the middle of the store is not covered by this sticker.

todays

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/t-town_menswears_tom_albetar_w.html

But none of this will matter if the picture of Tom, they talked about on the radio this morning, with him in the background at A-Day.

It also seem to be a big coincidence that bama included this in their letter way back when as a shot at Travis.

"This risk includes exposing our student-athletes to potential NCAA investigations or sensationalized journalism based on assumptions that wrongdoing has taken place,"

Wonder how they ever got in this mess if they can see into the future. Sounds like they threw that in there yesterday to down play this since a journalist is pushing the story.

It also seem to be a big coincidence that bama included this in their letter way back when as a shot at Travis.

"This risk includes exposing our student-athletes to potential NCAA investigations or sensationalized journalism based on assumptions that wrongdoing has taken place,"

Wonder how they ever got in this mess if they can see into the future. Sounds like they threw that in there yesterday to down play this since a journalist is pushing the story.

That tidbit I read right over.  Good save Rabern.

WDE !!!

Good point.  On March 31 nothing was being written about this so what sensationalized journalism was he referring to?

I know this site forbids the SBB....but everyone needs to check out the article that he has done.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/photos-ingram-heisman-tie-to-booster-suitable-29798

Use what you have at hand to fight the fight at hand.

Hell if no one wants to read this page just delete this post...but it is pics that none of us have seen or read about. TIFWIW

I know this site forbids the SBB....but everyone needs to check out the article that has done.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/photos-ingram-heisman-tie-to-booster-suitable-29798

Hell if no one wants to read this page just delete this post...but it is pics that none of us have seen or read about. TIFWIW

I saw this, yesterday? Maybe?

But I agree, do with it what we can.

I know this site forbids the SBB....but everyone needs to check out the article that has done.

I saw this, yesterday? Maybe?

But I agree, do with it what we can.

Yeah, I tried to help with a summary of numbnuts article several pages back last night.

The Scout article is ok in my book. It takes somewhat of a neutral wait and see approach, both pointing out the problems for bama as well as some potential excuses for the compliance department. I know we didn't get the benefit of a "wait and see approach" regarding Cam (we got utter media BS and attacks). But really the wait and see while pointing out both viewpoints (assuming both viewpoints are reasonable) is how reporting is supposed to be.

I hate this Dbag...............but he is on them...and 1/2 the crap we suffered was from him and his kind.

The reason we suffered those things were because bammers sent crap to him. So live by the sword, die by the sword.

All is fair in love and war. Some weaker stomach people might want to turn their back during this fight  :dunno:

It is a no holds barred fight.......Use what you have......if you kick me in the lower parts, don't complain when I bite your ear off

Everyone needs to put their holier than thou attitude to bed.

Use what is in front of us. Clay Travis was not the author of all of this, he just passed the info. get behind all those that will push this story. We all know T-Town is crooked as hell.

Follow Clay Travis, put your pride aside and comment on SBB and Clay's stuff. If they push it long enough BSPN will pick it up!!!

We all hate BPSN with a passion!!!! But they are the ones that will bring this story, Stop BITCHING bout Cam and what they did wrong.

Use them in the same manner they used us!!

And on another note, All you people that feel the need to FB friend AU players. GET A FREAKING LIFE. If you are not their age and have something in common with them, take them off our friends list!!!!

Stop all this BS that is going on trying to be something that you are not!!!

If you cannot get enough Auburn info form this board, then you need to seek some professional help!!!

Another issue with Nick Saban's comments yesterday is that he said:

“… Our compliance people have been on top of this for a long time.  I think this is an example of… it’s not a violation if you sign a shirt for somebody, you just can’t receive compensation for it.  We’ve done a cease-and-desist with this establishment a long time ago to make sure everybody understands what players can and can’t do.  You know, I guess I could ban our players from the place but until somebody can sorta convince me that somebody is doing something wrong — which I haven’t been convinced of yet — I don’t know if that’s fair to our players.”

Yet Tom did something wrong enough to get disassociated from the program but Saban is not convince that somebody has done anything wrong. Remember this is yesterday before Bama released the Disassociation letter saying that they sent in March.

The two biggest stories on SBB are OSU and Auburn.  Makes mr think that turd fans were the main reason that site became popular with anyone. In a way, they created a monster with SBB, and now they have to deal with it.

I don't know about you guys/gals but I am NOT looking for swift justice here. I am hoping the this T-clown menswear thing drags on the entire season for the bammers. I hope it is a huge off the field distraction for Saban and the team and see how they deal with it, like we did.

However, this Tom Albatross suit guy this the big loser in all this. Just another business man caught washed up on the beach during low tide.  

Archived