104.5 the ZONE!!

aupops2

If any of you can stream this station, go there now!!  I have been laughing my arse off!!  Frank Wychek and co. played the "Saban Camp speech", making fun of him, and the bammers in Nashville are coming out of the woodwork!!  Next, UT fans, who hate UAT almost as much as we do, are piling on the bammers.  It's hilarious;  I wish everyone could hear it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw part of Saban's rant in front of those teenage campers. I would have taken my son and walked out before I would have listened to him for the whole rant. I wonder if there was a four letter word counter on him. What a class act. Come play for me because I'm the best *(&^**%$##$^*))^#%&*(&%&^% coach there is! Nice one Satan!

Anyone have a clip of this "speech"? 

Someone linked to it a couple of months ago in another thread.  I'll SEARCH and see if I can find it.

I saw part of Saban's rant in front of those teenage campers. I would have taken my son and walked out before I would have listened to him for the whole rant. I wonder if there was a four letter word counter on him. What a class act. Come play for me because I'm the best *(&^**%$##$^*))^#%&*(&%&^% coach there is! Nice one Satan!

That's exactly what I said. I would never allow my son to be around Nickapoleon. He is not a man I'd want my son to emulate. >:(

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/nick-saban-rants-to-children-about-paying-attention-xbox-and-freddy-krueger/related/

Found it.  Wow!  My favorite part...."Everyone in here should be looking at me!  All eyes need to be on me!  You should be listening to me!"

I just fail to see how this guy goes into living rooms and wins the hearts of mommas and dads and grandmothers, etc... 

Thanks, DANSBY!!  On the show today, the bammers were calling in and saying how PROUD they would be to have their kids play for the wee one.  I think they are really looking at saving their money from not buying X-boxes so that they can get something nice for the trailer.

What a pompous, arrogant, P. Rick.  Probably never occurred to him that some 8-yr old might not be familiar with the term "bull sh!t".    I like his reference to his 8-yrs in the NFL - where players won't listen to this kind of crap.  He certainly appeals to a certain kind of high schooler and parent - I'm proud that our staff is nothing like this. 

And I'm proud that he was so complimentary of AU in the IB.  I mean, WE were "relentless" and "won in the 4th quarter" so he must have been talking about us! 

Thanks, DANSBY!!  On the show today, the bammers were calling in and saying how PROUD they would be to have their kids play for the wee one.  I think they are really looking at saving their money from not buying X-boxes so that they can get something nice for the trailer.

Pops, that was just very cruel of you to cast dispersion upon our bammer brethern, but oh so true. He is so full of himself it is just unreal!! I am assuming the bleeps in the video were to shield people from his cultured vocabulary. I wouldn't let my kid spend five minutes with this guy. Yes, everybody is selling something and in his case it's snake oil!

Lord, thank you for guiding me to making the right decision even if I was only nine years old in 1948. I have never regretted it. WDE!!!! 

I just don't get it mom's should take there children and run, not invite him in and give him a glass of tea.

What a pompous, arrogant, P. Rick.   Probably never occurred to him that some 8-yr old might not be familiar with the term "bull sh!t".    I like his reference to his 8-yrs in the NFL - where players won't listen to this kind of crap.  He certainly appeals to a certain kind of high schooler and parent - I'm proud that our staff is nothing like this.   

And I'm proud that he was so complimentary of AU in the IB.   I mean, WE were "relentless" and "won in the 4th quarter" so he must have been talking about us!   

When Saban said "excuse me mommas but that is bull s***"  I mean common, if front of 8 year olds.  My kids are 2 and younger and we don't use a cuss words in front of them.  I was always taught a Great Leader leads by example!

the wee-one fails to recognize that when you DEMAND people give you respect ... you probably aren't going to get it.

These folks and many other updykes would disagree.

WEB2ihateau.jpg

the wee-one fails to recognize that when you DEMAND people give you respect ... you probably aren't going to get it.

WEB2ihateau.jpg

WOW, this thread just got alot fatter. 

WEB2ihateau.jpg

I still wonder how many mudflop sandwiches those two could eat at one sitting?! :dunno:

WEB2ihateau.jpg

I still wonder how many mudflop sandwiches those two could eat at one sitting?! :dunno:

^^^THIS IS alabama FOOTBALL!!!!!!!^^^^

I may be not be towing the party line but I thought it was a pretty good speech.  He does condescend in the way he talks to people and I would say he has a certain harshness but his blue print is sound IMO.  Let me qualify this by saying I don't like the man and for all he talks about character, I think he is hypocrite.  There is nothing honorable about stealing sideline signals or manipulating recruiting loopholes until they catch him a make a new rule.  Or publicly berating a player on national TV.  Or forcing players to transfer and or take medical hardships.  The things he talked about I believe are true about working hard and discipline.  I would much rather as a player or parent rather hear Coach Chizik's speech about those things.  I think we have the best of both worlds.  War Eagle

:zapbama:            :beatmullet:                :zapbama:                  :beatmullet:                            :zapbama:

WEB2ihateau.jpg

looking at the bottom left hand corner ... is this where bama fans go and get their game overalls??   :laugh:

That's main street Columbiana in front of the Shelby Co. Court House.  Reproduction sign in the lower left of a long closed dept. store business owned by Buck Falkner and his wife back in the 50s

I'm really wondering if those two went down to the courthouse to get married dressed like that...

Archived