104.5 the ZONE!!

aupops2

I still maintain that after the intense scrutiny AU endured for the past 13 mos and nothing came from it...AU runs one of the cleanest programs in the nations.  To those who dispute that, do you think your school would enjoy the same results after a similar investigation? 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still maintain that after the intense scrutiny AU endured for the past 13 mos and nothing came from it...AU runs one of the cleanest programs in the nations.  To those who dispute that, do you think your school would enjoy the same results after a similar investigation? 

:bow:

^^^ Next several months are going to get interesting concerning UAT*, but this is really expected ^^^

Additionally, it looks like our Admin. was right on on their assessment about AU, as you projected...

Next 5-years will be good to be an Auburn Tiger...

:thumbsup:^^^^^^^^

It's always great to be an Auburn Tiger!!! :we:

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with Pops assessment on media, and I think Belle has been quoted as saying that she wished there was an alternative to ESPN.  While you are not going to find a TV station that has as much sports coverage.  Cbs.com has done an excellent job of upgrading there college football coverage.  Their addition of Bruce Fieldman.  Who was , fired, released, resigned by ESPN for writing the book about Mike Leach was a huge pick up for them as he is a guy that just states facts and isn't trying to get his name in the paper.  In the morning time if you need to watch sports or listen I strongly advice you to listen or watch the Dan Patrick show.  The best line I have heard in a while was from DP when the NCAA cleared Auburn a week ago.  DP said "I wonder if this will let people move on.  Because you know the official investigation is not over until Danny Sheridan says it is over."  :laugh:

I try and listen to CT, and find his web site informative (when he sticks with facts).  He just reminds me a big ol baby as he cannot admit when he is wrong.  He cannnot write a column without making a negative comment about Cam and the AU family.  I think the last one I read was about Saban and of course he had to go way off topic and make a stab at us.  He said something to the likes of even the AU family knew that Auburn paid Cam. That just made my blood boil, but didn't want to get into with him as I know that is all he wanted to do was to get a rise out of us.  The sad part about that is he was and is the one that is wrong and not man enough to admit it.  I guess what I am getting at is while it is funny when he is talking about saban and bammer, he does the same when talking about AU fans.  Saban makes 5 mill a year to be a coach and with that comes the criticism.  I'm sure saban laughs his butt off on the way to the bank, but to ridicule AU fans for not wanting to believe something that has been proven to be a lie is beyond me.  I know that fact was very pro-AU, but I hope you get my point.

In conclusion,  :D CT has a good a good product he just taints it with his agenda.  I even saw him belittle a guy on his web site because he didn't agree with his opinion.  He called the guy out about his job as a lifeguard.  Well the guy was a kid in high school.  :devil:  I lost much respect for him on that.  Its not just him all radio guys are the same way.  They give hot sports opinions and then when someone disagrees they belittle them as they hang up on them.  In saying that they all do it still doesnt make it right.  I say all this just to give people a heads up when it comes to CT.  If you know what he is about going in he is much easier to stomach, and he even will take a jab or two at his team UT.

Looks like the caption could read "I Ate Auburn".   :dunno:

And now it does

ljTA9.jpg

He ate Auburn...sooo, she ate the whole state?

She ate Tuscaloosa....that explains the sour look on her face.

• 4 weeks later...

Turds are everywhere!!  A caller asked Tony Barnhardt this past Saturday:  " If Gus Malzahn goes to UNC, will he take Kiehl Frazier with him?"  To TB's credit, he asked the caller why he would ask that; the reply was that he had heard the rumor from a reliable source within his school's AD.  TB asked where he went to school, and he of course, replied that he went to UAT!!

Archived