104.5 the ZONE!!

aupops2

the wee-one fails to recognize that when you DEMAND people give you respect ... you probably aren't going to get it.

These folks and many other updykes would disagree.

WEB2ihateau.jpg

That is one buxom Updyke, what are those C Cups?  And look his wife is in the picture too!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HaHaHa!  This guy went to my high school (Shelby Co.).  He is a hardcore updyke for sure!  He also wore this shirt to SEC media days and Saban was asked about it.  The reporter asked" What would you say to the Bama fan in the lobby wearing the 'I hate Auburn' shirt?"  Saban's response was" Well I'd say that I would hope that we could have more class than that."  After that, this guy was getting heckled on facebook about it and his response was "I feel like I went to church and God didn't approve."  Like I said HARDCORE UPDYKE!

Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports coming up on 3 hr. lunch with Clay Travis.  I'll let  you know if anything interesting comes up!!

Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports coming up on 3 hr. lunch with Clay Travis.  I'll let  you know if anything interesting comes up!!

Thanks,....

Mostly NFL and PGA (Tiger) talk.  CT did ask, as a parting shot, if he had any travel plans to Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa in the near future.  He said; "Tuscaloosa doesn't have an airport."  He also that neither he nor Will Lyles will be invited to the upcoming NCAA Retreat in Indy.

Mostly NFL and PGA (Tiger) talk.  CT did ask, as a parting shot, if he had any travel plans to Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa in the near future.  He said; "Tuscaloosa doesn't have an airport."  He also that neither he nor Will Lyles will be invited to the upcoming NCAA Retreat in Indy.

Hey pops, what station is that in N'ville ? tia

WDE !!!

Note the title of the thread!!

That's what just opened my eyes to read as I hit "post"...thanks for your patience.   ;D

My license to post is hereby revoked for ......until I can get some sleep.

WDE !!!

No problem et.  Get some rest, buckle up, football season is HERE!!

If any of you guys can stream this station, do so RIGHT NOW!!  CT and company having great UAT discussion!!

If any of you guys can stream this station, do so RIGHT NOW!!  CT and company having great UAT discussion!!

Tell us what's being said I'm at work and I can not listen right now....

Tell us what's being said I'm at work and I can not listen right now....

Please, PLEASE!!!!!

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/nick-saban-rants-to-children-about-paying-attention-xbox-and-freddy-krueger/related/

Found it.  Wow!  My favorite part...."Everyone in here should be looking at me!  All eyes need to be on me!  You should be listening to me!"

I just fail to see how this guy goes into living rooms and wins the hearts of mommas and dads and grandmothers, etc...   

That's easy. He does it with a brand new suit with a set of car keys in the pocket.

Bammer caller, But the Tuscaloosa news and Coach Saban said they have done nothing wrong, now you are saying they have. Can't they do something to the store owner?

Al-Betar better watch for banana peels on the stairs.

Bammer caller, But the Tuscaloosa news and Coach Saban said they have done nothing wrong, now you are saying they have. Can't they do something to the store owner?

Al-Betar better watch for banana peels on the stairs.

Too late - the photos tell the whole tale - they are hammered.

Bammer caller, But the Tuscaloosa news and Coach Saban said they have done nothing wrong

:laugh: :laugh:

Typical gump thought process... but, but saban said so :dunno:

This situation is pretty funny. They are going to learn (as much as their teeny brains are capable of learning) that saban is not all knowing and not nearly as smart as they think he is. His handling of this situation really shows a lack of intelligence as far as I can tell. One that should not exist as experienced as he is. It would seem that every decision that has been made thus far is has been a very poor one and saban and bama seem absolutely determined to turn what should have been a manageable problem where some wins may have had to have been vacated as well as a possible 1-2 game suspension, into what has the potential to be a full blown disaster for the entire program.

Good job all-mighty weeman! Us Aubies salute you. :thumbsup:

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/nick-saban-rants-to-children-about-paying-attention-xbox-and-freddy-krueger/related/

Found it.  Wow!  My favorite part...."Everyone in here should be looking at me!  All eyes need to be on me!  You should be listening to me!"

I just fail to see how this guy goes into living rooms and wins the hearts of mommas and dads and grandmothers, etc...   

That's easy. He does it with a brand new suit with a set of car keys in the pocket.

And don't forget...scholarships for girlfriends, new housing for the family, new car for Mama, mortgage money for guardian agents, and free gas. Throw in some steak dinners, and it's called bammer recruiting.

Guys, didn't mean to leave you hanging;  I had to go to work, and I posted an update, but I guess someone else was posting at the same time, and it didn;t get posted.  Two thingas were very significant in CT comments today.  He still belives that we will get punished by the NCAA, because "the NCAA has been looking at Auburn for going on two years now, and no program can be so clean as to find no violations."  This is important because he did not say that he thought we would be punished for Camgate.  I have followed CT for some time, and this approach by him is serious back-pedaling.  The second thing regarded Mike Slive's comment (Slive and CT are pretty tight) that the SEC's biggest problem was one school trying to get another in trouble.  CT referenced "MSU trying to get Auburn in trouble over Cam, and then the rest of the teams piling on.  Then he referenced the 100,000 e=mails sent to the NCAA by the turds.  Based on the way he put it, I believe Slive used those as examples of problematic actions by SEC members.  IMO, these two comments show a significant shift in CT's stance toward us.  Regarding TTMW,  CT believes that UAT knows they are in trouble, and HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COVER IT UP just as tOSU did.  The best thing they can do is come forward immediately with self-imposed penalities.  Otherwise, their string of 17 years on probation will be seriously extended.

Guys, didn't mean to leave you hanging;  I had to go to work, and I posted an update, but I guess someone else was posting at the same time, and it didn;t get posted.  Two thingas were very significant in CT comments today.  He still belives that we will get punished by the NCAA, because "the NCAA has been looking at Auburn for going on two years now, and no program can be so clean as to find no violations."  This is important because he did not say that he thought we would be punished for Camgate.  I have followed CT for some time, and this approach by him is serious back-pedaling.  The second thing regarded Mike Slive's comment (Slive and CT are pretty tight) that the SEC's biggest problem was one school trying to get another in trouble.  CT referenced "MSU trying to get Auburn in trouble over Cam, and then the rest of the teams piling on.  Then he referenced the 100,000 e=mails sent to the NCAA by the turds.  Based on the way he put it, I believe Slive used those as examples of problematic actions by SEC members.  IMO, these two comments show a significant shift in CT's stance toward us.  Regarding TTMW,  CT believes that UAT knows they are in trouble, and HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COVER IT UP just as tOSU did.  The best thing they can do is come forward immediately with self-imposed penalities.  Otherwise, their string of 17 years on probation will be seriously extended.

Agree with all of the above 100%.

1. I do believe AU gets some sort of NCAA punishment. As said, no program is 100% clean. I do not think it will be too severe and I do not believe it will have anything to do with Cam. Something unrelated so the NCAA can say they found something and did something about it.

2. The biggest problem the SEC has right now is most definitely schools trying to get each other in trouble. It may have started with MSU, but it was taken to an absurd ridiculous level by bama fans piling on and other teams like LSU and UGA did not help. Now, the gloves have come off for AU (finally as there was really no other choice) and some of the programs slinging mud are not liking the results and want to put the genie back in the bottle and wave a white flag, acting as if it was not their fault in the first place.

3. TTMW. Bama is in DEEP trouble. They know it. Their fans are too stupid to realize it at the moment. That won't last much longer, but their lack of intelligence and realization should be fun to laugh at for about 1 or two more weeks I estimate.

Tony Barnhardt was taking calls this morning; most of the calls were about SEC expansion, but the last caller was from "Auburn Boy".  What about Suitgate?  Answer; nothing new from the enforcement standpoint.  I'm telling you, and I'm not a tin foil guy, somebody (not the REC) has put the muzzle on the media. 

Tony Barnhardt was taking calls this morning; most of the calls were about SEC expansion, but the last caller was from "Auburn Boy".  What about Suitgate?  Answer; nothing new from the enforcement standpoint.  I'm telling you, and I'm not a tin foil guy, somebody (not the REC) has put the muzzle on the media. 

The media is infested with Bama grads. Auburn doesn't have a sports media department like Alabama, but it's high time we start one.

• 2 months later...

As many of you know, this is the Nashville-based, VERY pro-Bama, station that Clay Travis calls home.  In listening to him yesterday, he was actually factual in his comments and responses to callers;  still went with the Casey Anthony/ OJ theme, but continues with the "best investment" appproach to Cam.  He said that there is a school in Alabama that has problems with the NCAA, but it's not Auburn.  This morning, they had Dennis Dodd from CBS Sports on.  Remember, he is on the Willie Lyles thing.  But the local guys asked him about our being cleared by the NCAA, and they waited with baited breath to hear the usual dribble.  Instead, DD asked where all the congratulations for Auburn from the media were?  He mentioned he hadn't seen one.  They asked if he thought Auburn deserved congrats; he answered, heck yes, what other major university could go through a 13-month investigation and come out as clean as we did!!  When asked about the HBO4, he said that was just a bunch of no-names seeing a chance at their 15 minutes of fame.  If we're going to subject ourselves to the media dribble, I suggest we pick folks like DD and Greg Doyle at CBS, or Dan Wetzel and Charles Robinson at Yahoo.  Cudos to them!!

^^^ Next several months are going to get interesting concerning UAT*, but this is really expected ^^^

Additionally, it looks like our Admin. was right on on their assessment about AU, as you projected...

Next 5-years will be good to be an Auburn Tiger...

Archived