SBB has another piece on Alabama (A.J. McCarron)...

auburntiger77

Did Danny Sheridan set the over/under numbers for the number of jerseys various bama players signed for Tom Al-Betar  while they were still eligible to play for bama? 

Nothing really concrete, just more pictures tying the signings of jerseys to sale of Jerseys

Tying the signing of the jerseys to multiple sales of multiple jerseys and other items by the same company is significant. It has the potential to show an established business relationship and purpose. Including the intent to resell for profit on a regular, continuous , and substantial basis.

If this was a jury trial, Bama would be convicted... But since this is the NCAA, who knows...

The D.S. comment made me think about this tweet from none other than Harvey "king of the Updykes"

DannySheridan1 what are my odds of staying out of jail

Now it makes me wonder if AJ got that nasty tattoo in the back room of TTown menswear

He might have been back there smoking that bong getting carried away with a sharpie, signing  jerseys, then the next thing you know he wakes up with a stop sign tat on his chest.

Now it makes me wonder if AJ got that nasty tattoo in the back room of TTown menswear

He might have been back there smoking that bong getting carried away with a sharpie, signing  jerseys, then the next thing you know he wakes up with a stop sign tat on his chest.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::bow:

Did Danny Sheridan set the over/under numbers for the number of jerseys various bama players signed for Tom Al-Betar  while they were still eligible to play for bama? 

50/50    :P

;)

;)

You see what I did there???  :thumbsup:

;)

You see what I did there???   :thumbsup:

Nope

His chest?!?

I'm thinking it is across his low back!

His chest?!?

Think he's hiding a butterfly?  :dunno:

His chest?!?

Think he's hiding a butterfly?  :dunno:

Nope, he's hiding this:

c0158a58.jpg

Archived