ESPN Frustration

GACE77

I only watch BSPN when they are televising a game I want to watch. Almost everything else is 100% opionated bs. I'd rather watch a forty year old movie or read a book.

I agree 100% - I've watched "Mob Week" on A&E all last week and enjoyed every minute of it.  I love Godfather, Good Fella's, Scarface, Pulp Fiction, etc.  Now, that's great TV and much better than watching anything on ESPN right now.

i love it too. if you never got into the sapronos rent all of it its great. if you read, get the book "Donnie Brasco" and im reading "Sammy the Bull Gravano's" book now, both nonfiction.

I loved Soprano's.  (I'm a huge HBO fan and have been for years.  Deadwood was a favorite of mine, along with many others. Curb Your Enthusiasm, Six Feet Under, Entourage, Rome, etc.)

I haven't read either of those books, thanks for the tip, I'll get them.  If you haven't read "Sins of the Father", you need to -  a great book.

HBO's new show, "Borges" was on earlier this year and it was tabbed as "The Original Crime Family" - Anyway, I watched it,  I'm not sure if it''s going to snag me or not, I'll give it another season though.

Archived