No Cam on the FBI bingo trial tapes

Rabern57

All the crap bama fans have been claiming about the bingo trial tapes going to get Auburn and Cam.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/15286037/no-trace-of-cam-newton-scam-on-bingo-tapes

Hey Mods, wouldn't it be funny/cool/interesting to have a pinned thread where we can list each accusation that a bammer has put out there in writing (from any 'free' message board) that has been debunked?  i.e.  Bingo tapes....Danny Sheridan....etc.  Or would that list tie up too much server space?  After all they do have 1760 pages on an AU Offenses thread on one of their sites.

All the crap bama fans have been claiming about the bingo trial tapes going to get Auburn and Cam.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/15286037/no-trace-of-cam-newton-scam-on-bingo-tapes

Hey Mods, wouldn't it be funny/cool/interesting to have a pinned thread where we can list each accusation that a bammer has put out there in writing (from any 'free' message board) that has been debunked?  i.e.  Bingo tapes....Danny Sheridan....etc.  Or would that list tie up too much server space?  After all they do have 1760 pages on an AU Offenses thread on one of their sites.

Big fan of this idea.  Just need one sticky thread.  I'll start it and hope the mods sticky it.

Big fan of this idea.  Just need one sticky thread.  I'll start it and hope the mods sticky it.

I'm a bigger fan of ignoring everything the bammers ever say or post.  I am even a bigger fan of ignoring bammers completely.

Poor bammers, nothing seems to be working out for them.

I have no sympathy for them. And watch out.....if they don't win the BCS in 2011 all hell is gonna break loose. They are already expecting,and celebrating that win, and they will be even more vicious if they are disappointed. A great deal of that venom will come Auburn's way.

Poor bammers, nothing seems to be working out for them.

I have no sympathy for them. And watch out.....if they don't win the BCS in 2011 all hell is gonna break loose. They are already expecting,and celebrating that win, and they will be even more vicious if they are disappointed. A great deal of that venom will come Auburn's way.

Just like they were expecting to meet USC in the SEC game.  :laugh:

:zapbama:  :zapbama:  :zapbama:

I don't know why any body else plays football, we should just go ahead and give them a trophy and be done with

it......stupid bammers    I can't wait to hear pawl......can a 4 lost al team still make it to the NCS game ? lmao

I am scared at what is going to happen when they lose the IB again this year? Which Updyke is going to lose his mind and try to burn down Samford or something?

I'm a bigger fan of ignoring everything the bammers ever say or post.  I am even a bigger fan of ignoring bammers completely.

I understand where you are coming from, but I am going to have to respectfully disagree.  I'm not saying give them (the rumors or bammers) credence, but it might be helpful in our everyday conversations and encounters with non-bammers to have readily available proof to back up the debunked allegation du jour. 

There are some wild things out there, and the passing observer (say, a Clemson fan or a non-Bama boss) may have heard some nasty flung-poo about us. I'm convinced that most of the people that don't follow Alabama or Auburn closely tend to latch on to whatever they hear and don't get the in-depth research and back-and-forth that we are privy to.

Think of it like Mythbusters or Snopes.  Instead of just a schoolyard "nuh-uh, you!" back and forth, we could easily start to swing the popular, generally uninformed opinion back to neutral. 

But, I'm new here. :)

This thread is the straw that has broken the camel's back, I can no longer be an AU supporter!!

If your not cheating your not trying!!!!

I will not stand by and watch us not cheat any longer, how are we ever going to win a National Championship!!!!

;D

Yes, ignore them.  They can't stand to be ignored.  They have a constant need for attention.

It is still fun to catch them in lies and watch them squirm.

They don't seem to sense any shame for being caught in a lie... they just go on to the next lie and lie about being caught in a lie.  ;D

What was supposed to be the greatest day in bammer history where Auburn gets the hammer, turned out to be another 24 point deficit erased! Stupid bammers, they just can't win....literally.  :laugh:

Archived