Silly Bammers...

Grinder

Hahaha!! And I only read a few of the comments below the article and was laughing my head off.

Who would've thought this little girl was the one who could finally bring Alabama and Auburn fans together in a common goal.....too bad for her, it's to bash her crap a@@ article.

I read the article and laughed at her constant inability to put a decent though together. I then read the comments and destroyed a keyboard from spraying water all over it laughing. Poor little vain girl thinks she is the s*** when others rate her article's quality as "Steaming Pile Of Elephant Piss". I am pretty sure that came from a UA grade too! Which means bama on bama hate hah!

I wish they could remove "Alabama" from the name of their institution of lower learning. This article is just an embarrassment to everyone from the whole state.  :banghead:

No wonder the in-state media is so pathetic. This is an example of what the School of Journalism at updyke u is producing.

I refused to even read the whole thing.  The article sounded like listening in on my 14 yr old niece's phone conversations.  All it lacked was a few "OMG"s, a couple of "What-everrrr"s, and an "I know, RIGHT?!?!?"

How does the editor let someone publish a stupid article like that?  That read like something a 5th grader would write.

Guest shirley4au9

Well, the bammers may not have placed highly on any of the lists, but their IQ reduction program seems to be going great!

IQ Reduction Program...Love it! :laugh:

WOW!!! A college student actually wrote that?

P.S. Since when did they start letting 14 year old kids into college?

You've never heard of Doogie Howser?  :dunno:

WOW!!! A college student actually wrote that?

P.S. Since when did they start letting 14 year old kids into college?

You've never heard of Doogie Howser?   :dunno:

I don't think a kid that smart would pick bama. If they did pick bama that would be proof enough to me that they weren't intelligent enough to go to college at that age. While reading that "piece" one thing I always heard growing up kept popping into my head...."If you can't go to college, go to bama".

Archived