NBCsports.com - "everyone knows Auburn Cheated" Video

dmbseeker00

NBCsports.com has a video up, about two guys talking about how "everyone" knows Auburn cheated. At first I was pissed when I saw it, but honestly, by the end of the 2 minute video, i could do nothing but laugh. Go check it out, these guys know everything about the cam newton story. They even know how much Auburn paid them. LOL

Clay Travis can choke on something awful, and so can that other guy. It still absolutely baffles me how people can assume Auburn had to cheat. From what i've heard, kenny rogers approached cecil at a game and was like hey, i can get you a lot of money if you bring Cam here. Cecil was interested but finally came to his senses and said thanks but no thanks Cam's going to Auburn. Auburn, Tennessee, and Oklahoma all said nothing happened. MSU is the only one to report any misdealings. Now, auburn is getting cleared after a year of slandering and agenda propagating, and they just claim it's a cover-up. There isn't even second hand evidence linking auburn to this. It's merely rumor and innuendo.

Who cares if we paid him? Clay's right, we beat the system. Now you(Clay), Bammer Nation, and every other parasite can just deal with it. He does make a point though. We can't officially roll Toomers until October 11, 2015 when the statute of limitations runs out.  :laugh::wedance:

Clay Travis can choke on something awful, and so can that other guy. It still absolutely baffles me how people can assume Auburn had to cheat. From what i've heard, kenny rogers approached cecil at a game and was like hey, i can get you a lot of money if you bring Cam here. Cecil was interested but finally came to his senses and said thanks but no thanks Cam's going to Auburn. Auburn, Tennessee, and Oklahoma all said nothing happened. MSU is the only one to report any misdealings. Now, auburn is getting cleared after a year of slandering and agenda propagating, and they just claim it's a cover-up. There isn't even second hand evidence linking auburn to this. It's merely rumor and innuendo.

The only explanation I have is that Clay Travis is just unethical, hateful, lying, idiotic scum.  He is so ate up with hate that he is a raging lunatic that is basically committing vile hate crimes with impunity.

The only explanation I have is that Clay Travis is just unethical, hateful, lying, idiotic scum.  He is so ate up with hate that he is a raging lunatic that is basically committing vile hate crimes with impunity.

Travis was trained and educated to be a lawyer...need I say more?  :banghead:

Travis was trained and educated to be a lawyer...need I say more?   :banghead:

It also helps that he's a natural-born liar.

Archived