It's Officially Beat Bama week!

tigersauburn217

:zapbama::beatmullet::zapbama::banghead: :banghead: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :zapbama:War Eagle  :wedance::wareagle::we::thumbsup::hellyeah::happydance::partey:>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(:believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Just so y'all know, we are gonna win the Iron Bowl. I just got my tickets and Auburn has never lost with me in the stands. I have been there for at least 15 games and they have never lost any of them. We are not talking about the cupcake games either. I was there for 1999 Florida, 2004 LSU, 2007? Cotton Bowl vs Nebraska, 2010 Clemson, 2010 Arkansas, 2011 Miss St, 2011 Florida just to name a few. So, doubt me if you want, but we are gonna win this game.  :believe:

Just so y'all know, we are gonna win the Iron Bowl. I just got my tickets and Auburn has never lost with me in the stands. I have been there for at least 15 games and they have never lost any of them. We are not talking about the cupcake games either. I was there for 1999 Florida, 2004 LSU, 2007? Cotton Bowl vs Nebraska, 2010 Clemson, 2010 Arkansas, 2011 Miss St, 2011 Florida just to name a few. So, doubt me if you want, but we are gonna win this game.  :believe:

The individual I sat with last week said the same thing. We saw how that turned out...

Don't get me wrong I think Auburn will play a lot better than expected. Whether they win or not is another question. But I'm not writing them off just yet.  :wareagle:

I have never watched an IB thinking we couldn't win and I won't start with this one. My opinion: It will be tough but if we can stop or limit Trent Richardson we will win. It will take a monumental effort by our young D but it is not impossible. This youth is maturing before our eyes. They have a great oppportunity to show it on the field and shock the world.(Forgive the cliche.) War Eagle For Life!!! :believe:

:believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe: :believe:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

:wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance::we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we:

:believe:

Same here...Got my tickets and every game I was in attendance....we have never lost.....I remember the FSU / Auburn game like it was yesterday....we were getting our read ends handed to us by FSU and my son wanted to leave at half-time...I said nope...NEVER GIVE UP ON AUBURN...they always find a way to WIN....and we did...by 1 point, but it was a great win none the less....LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!  WAR EAGLE EVERYONE!!!!

:zapbama:    :zapbama:    :zapbama:    :tdau:    :tdau:    :tdau:    :tdau: 

Archived