Is anyone else not concerned that people voted Stanford ahead of Oregon

aubaseball

Wow, I've listened to Tim Brando, Cowturd and looked at the USA coaches poll.  No one is bringing up the fact that Stanford is ranked ahead of Oregon.  I know Oregon has two loses and Stanford one, but Oregon beat Stanford.  Oregon lost to USC and LSU.  That's a better in my opinion.

Wow, I've listened to Tim Brando, Cowturd and looked at the USA coaches poll.  No one is bringing up the fact that Stanford is ranked ahead of Oregon.  I know Oregon has two loses and Stanford one, but Oregon beat Stanford.  Oregon lost to USC and LSU.   That's a better [glow=red,2,300]in my opinion[/glow].

I think you answered your own question there. It is all opinions.

Wow, I've listened to Tim Brando, Cowturd and looked at the USA coaches poll.  No one is bringing up the fact that Stanford is ranked ahead of Oregon.  I know Oregon has two loses and Stanford one, but Oregon beat Stanford.  Oregon lost to USC and LSU.   That's a better in my opinion.

I really couldn't give a rip.

I'm more concerned that the turds are getting a shot (and way to much love from the national media) at the NC game WITHOUT WINNING THEIR CONFERENCE!!!!!

OK State should be livid over this, and LSU should be pretty ticked off as well.  The beat bammer, on their home field, and did everything they needed to do to play for a NC.  Bammer gets a shot without having to play the extra game against a high-quality opponent (which is something they only did twice this year, and they lost that game to who???  LSU, that's who.)

Sorry for hijacking your thread to discuss this even further, but I was lazy and didn't want to find the other threads.

I'm more concerned that the turds are getting a shot (and way to much love from the national media) at the NC game WITHOUT WINNING THEIR CONFERENCE!!!!!

OK State should be livid over this, and LSU should be pretty ticked off as well.  The beat bammer, on their home field, and did everything they needed to do to play for a NC.  Bammer gets a shot without having to play the extra game against a high-quality opponent (which is something they only did twice this year, and they lost that game to who???  LSU, that's who.)

Sorry for hijacking your thread to discuss this even further, but I was lazy and didn't want to find the other threads.

I talked with a few LSU fans/friends last night, they are absolutely pumped to get to play uat again.  They aren't whining, moaning, groaning about it, they are ready to whip uat's butt in NOLA in front of the nation.  If LSU folk aren't worried about, I don't know why we should be. :dunno:

It took a while and things got pretty shaky for a few hours....but I'm doing okay now. 

The triangle and the jokes are somehow connected, I feel it in my soul ;)

I think you're on to something.....

I talked with a few LSU fans/friends last night, they are absolutely pumped to get to play uat again.  They aren't whining, moaning, groaning about it, they are ready to whip uat's butt in NOLA in front of the nation.  If LSU folk aren't worried about, I don't know why we should be. :dunno:

I heard the same thing; they don`t really care who they play. They would rather play someone else as they have already beaten bama at home. One of them brought up that they feel they are even better now than then. hope so.

TT, if that were the case, the two of us would've been banned a loooong time ago.

I think I found what I did wrong, see the recruiting update thread.  For the record, I like bad jokes. 

What boggles my mind, is that no one is making that big of a deal of how weak Bama's schedule was outside of Penn State.  As good as their team is and I think they are good but, they played North Texas, Kent State & Georgia Southern for their non conference schedule.  Throw in Vandy and Tennessee and that schedule is laughably pathetic. I'd rather see Stanford or OK State play LSU.  OK State's one loss was a Friday night road game at Iowa State after members of the athletic dept were killed in a plane crash the previous night, cut them some slack. :wareagle:

What boggles my mind, is that no one is making that big of a deal of how weak Bama's schedule was outside of Penn State.  As good as their team is and I think they are good but, they played North Texas, Kent State & Georgia Southern for their non conference schedule.  Throw in Vandy and Tennessee and that schedule is laughably pathetic. I'd rather see Stanford or OK State play LSU.  OK State's one loss was a Friday night road game at Iowa State after members of the athletic dept were killed in a plane crash the previous night, cut them some slack. :wareagle:

Totally agree!!! 

Archived