Does AU look at taking another RB now?

Ronald McDonald

Yeah I don't understand the people saying we don't need to sign two RBs this class. O-Mac may be leaving for the NFL and it is far from certain that Dyer will be back next year. We absolutely need to sign 2.

Any chance Corey Grant switches back to RB?

Yeah I don't understand the people saying we don't need to sign two RBs this class. O-Mac may be leaving for the NFL and it is far from certain that Dyer will be back next year. We absolutely need to sign 2.

Any chance Corey Grant switches back to RB?

Yeah but I hope that doesn't have to happen.

Two RBs is a must have........God forbid injuries, but they do happen. I could not imagine losing a RB to injury next year and dyer not comming back and OMac going for pro. that would be TERRIBLE  :(

Ur not gonna get a top RB recruit to switch at this point w/o knowing what offense will be used- Where is the RB that decommitted from UF leaning right now??

Mike Davis and UGA.

There is another aspect to all this nobody has discussed, Style on offense. If we go to a pro style which I am hearing is more likely J-Rob may be all we need if he gets in because you do not need as many RBs in a pro style o as in a spread o.

Hopefully, trey williams is not happy sherman got fired. I read somewhere he wasn't, and he knows sumlin runs a pass happy offense.

Not sure if Trey would fit if we go to a pro style o.

Not real worried about our RB depth... not real sure we "need" another RB in this class.  At least, I woudn't want to take one just to take one.  If he's the right fit, sure...

DTs, OL, LBs > RB need (Blakely, Mason, OMAC, Robinson, Dyer*). Maybe Tre Mason will go off during the bowl game?

I like his running style... think he will be a good one.  Really looking forward to seeing Blakely too... loved him in Highschool...

Robinson, Dyer, and Omac may not be on the team next year. We have to sign two no matter what.

Did I miss somethign on Robinson... do we think we may lose him too?

I really can't see Omac going pro.

Mason is going to be good, IMO.

Blakey could be a game changer... I can't wait to see him play.  I loved watching him in Highschool.

Robinson, Dyer, and Omac may not be on the team next year. We have to sign two no matter what.

Blakey could be a game changer... I can't wait to see him play.  I loved watching him in Highschool.

And don't forget about Corey Grant.

I never really followed him much...  Need to do some more research on him... always thought/felt he was more a goal line/ short yardage type of back.  Not an every down type of runner... no?

I never really followed him much...  Need to do some more research on him... always thought/felt he was more a goal line/ short yardage type of back.  Not an every down type of runner... no?

I thought he was a jukey/shifty quick type back.

I thought he was a jukey/shifty quick type back.

I could easily be wrong...

Archived