AU vs Hawaii and Postgame

llthejoker

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shoot me down all you want, but i thought we played a very poor game, which actually is a compliment towards them because i think they have a lot of potential. we need to stop with all the turnovers and play better defense. But a good win on the road none the less.  :we:

there were moments last night were i thought we could do very well in the sec this year and then moments were it looked like i could play better.  very inconsistent.  when they are on, they are on.  but it is some seriously streaky play.  they seemed to play with some good intensity at the beginning of the game.  i am going to guess tonight the fatigue sets in for all of the state teams.  this AU/LBS game could be sloppy.  like i said last night, i hope our depth makes the difference.  although kouasii looked like a youngun last night.

In the final 8 seconds:

Ward turned a terrible night into a game saving assist.

Chubb redeemed himself by finishing the slam.

Denson salvaged his night by getting the steal and sinking both free throws.

I won't call it a great win And I'm sure Barbee isn't too pleased but it was entertaining basketball. I'm happy with that win.

Well....the purpose is to entertain us, and to win. I'd say they accomplished both. I'll take that any time. :we:

ok time to rant...

right now we are an average team. we are not as good as we thought we where. and we could be really good but we are not playing to our potential. we dont play hard like we did last year and thats why last years team was funner to watch. now im not saying that when we get everybody back at 100% we could be good but right now we have played awful all year and its got to get better.  :wedance:

Archived