Florida St. Game

jwmboom7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSU is offensively challenged and thus I don't see them blowing out anybody. They did recently get one of their better players back so my opinion may be a little dated but imo if we can keep from getting killed on the offensive glass I think we should win.

Wednesday, 1/4 at 5PM CST on espn3 and www.firstrowsports.com

I go with ESPN3 when I can, but firstrowsports.com is legit.

Wednesday, 1/4 at 5PM CST on espn3 and www.firstrowsports.com

I love www.firstrowsports.com but I'm just waiting on it to get shut down so I can cry but right now it's my favorite website.  DirecTV is giving out free Full Court for a short time but of course Auburn will probably be blacked out  :banghead:

I remember watching last year's game in astonishment as FSU kept hoisting up 3's all game long, even in the 2nd half when you thought they would've figured out that that was the only way to keep AU in the game--miss a bunch of 3's and let AU slow the tempo down and try to keep it close 'til the end.  I like the Noles b/c AU just hasn't played tough on the road yet, but I'm looking for how hard they compete, and I'll consider a very close loss to an older, bigger FSU team a victory, b/c at this point it's all about establishing toughness and competitiveness on the road for the conf. schedule that impends.

I think we are 11 point underdogs in this game. I think Auburn will win it outright. IF we take care of the ball and rebound, we should be fine. Au basketball is getting better and better. We comin. AU 67 - FSU 63!!  :wedance: :wedance:

I guess it is going to be the 2nd one that i said   :banghead:. It looks as if we arent even trying or have any heart which makes it so frustrating.

Archived