Jim Caldwell

1TexasTiger

Exact reason why he may be a good OC to stay around for a while and develop QB's. He has coached Peyton Manning for years now as QB coach.

Let's be honest, nothing against caldwell, but I think it was quite obvious this year that Peyton has always coached himself and is the OC on the field!!!

I think we should go after Peyton Manning as our OC if he isn't medically cleared!  :thumbsup:

Let's be honest, nothing against caldwell, but I think it was quite obvious this year that Peyton has always coached himself and is the OC on the field!!!

Disagree^^^ NOBODY could win ballgames with Curtis Painter!  >:(

I may be dead wrong, but I doubt Coach Chiz was waiting for this.

Agreed. I'm fully confident CGC already has his man. This constant throwing out of names by fans is just passing time before NSD IMO. 

Exact reason why he may be a good OC to stay around for a while and develop QB's. He has coached Peyton Manning for years now as QB coach.

Caldwell was not the OC. Tom Moore was OC from 1998 until 2009 and then became Senior OC for one year.

I remember when Nebraska decided to hire a former NFL HC that had actually coached a superbowl team. I think this coach was Bill Callahan. If my memory serves me correct, this coach was able to coach Nebraska to a 70 point defeat. This proved to me that an NFL coach is not necessarily the best option for a HC as well as an OC. Has the big red flaming turd found their OC yet?

I remember when Nebraska decided to hire a former NFL HC that had actually coached a superbowl team. I think this coach was Bill Callahan. If my memory serves me correct, this coach was able to coach Nebraska to a 70 point defeat. This proved to me that an NFL coach is not necessarily the best option for a HC as well as an OC. Has the big red flaming turd found their OC yet?

Doug Nussmeier, OC/QB coach from U.of Washington.....

I'm still not convinced he wasn't just a cardboard cutout.

This.  Big time.  He did nothing for the Colts.  If anything, he made them worse.  They miss Dungy like no other. 

Well, maybe they miss Dungy like they miss Peyton Manning lol.

I'm still not convinced he wasn't just a cardboard cutout.

This.  Big time.  He did nothing for the Colts.  If anything, he made them worse.  They miss Dungy like no other. 

Well, maybe they miss Dungy like they miss Peyton Manning lol.

Yeah, he might have a little to do with it.  :laugh:

As a Colts season ticket holder I can say with 100% honesty that it would be far and away the worst hire in all of college football in a long, long time.

Archived