Florida Game

AU0188

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sullivan and Denson need to get hot to compete with UF's shelling of three's....44-39. Barbee has done a great job coaching this one. great effort by our guys...just can't hit shots consistently...nothing new.

KG is one tough guy.

Chubb was in perfect position two times in the last minute of play.  He was in perfect position to take a charge and stepped out of the way and let the guy go straight to the basket.  Then he was in position to get a offensive rebound and ran away from the ball.   :banghead:

What did I post at the half.  If we can avoid the early second half scoring drought.  Well we didn't.  9 points in 13-1/2 minutes in the second half.  

Chubb- 0 points 1 rebound. Nice.

Seriously, is he the best we have in the middle??   

We have a 7' center coming in next year.  Maybe Barbee can coach him up.

Were bad. No other way to say it.

We're not that bad.  Just weak in a few areas.  We need some shooters and a big man with hands.  For a Center to have 1 rebound in a game, there is no excuse.  This isn't the first time either.  

Given what we have,  and playing at UF..who has shooter after shooter...I thought our effort was good....we simply do not have the offense to compete with a team like UF, UK, etc.  Premier programs...we have a ways to go...and you have to keep that perspective. Hopefully, it will get better as time marches on.  :we:

Chubb....And that is why we got the L. Basketeball just isn't his game. I appreciate his effort but he is a lot bigger liability than an asset and it is not even close. 

Archived