Florida Game

AU0188

Any chance we get it done in Gainesville? Maybe we'll take some momentum down there from Saturday night and get a huge road win.  :we:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like on some of these road games (Vandy and Tenn especially) the home team gets hot from 3 or builds a 10 pt lead or so and AU is out of it before the game even gets going.  I hope we can come out, play good D and put a few points up right out of the gate.  That seems to help the guys' confidence down the stretch.  If we get down early, I don't like our chances. 

UF can really shoot, hopefully they'll go cold tonight. 

UF had a lull a few games back and has been playing lights out, so this will be a tough one.  If we play stiff D and Ward has a 9-1 assist to turnover ratio like he did against MSU, then we will have a chance.

We do have a chance but...

We have to play tough D

We will have to shoot lights out

We have to make free throws

We have to cut out turnovers. 

If UF gets hot from outside, good night.

I just want us to make em earn it. At the end of the day against Arkansas, LSU, Ole Miss, and Miss State we pushed em late and made em earn their home win. We aren't talented enough to win these games yet but don't let the Gators roll us. Go out their and punch em in the mouth a few times and see what happens

I say we lose by a minimum of 20 points. Did anybody else watch the Fla., Ark. game? Wow, they were very very impressive last Saturday. 

Anything can happen my friend. Obviously would be a tad of an upset though.  :laugh:

We're 6 of 21 and only down by one.  If UF continues like this and we get hotter this could be good.   We need KG back though.  I hope he is OK.  That was a hard fall.  

Hope KG is alright.

what happen??

Hurt his back going to the hoop. Had to leave and go to the dressing room but is back now. Def having trouble though.

Up 30-27 at the half.  Definitely not shooting well, 33%.  Rebounding as good as I have seen this year. Defensive pressure also better than normal.  Let's just hope we don't go into our early second half scoring drought.  Gabriel is probably out for the game and Denson went down on the last basket of the half.

C'MON BABY! Let's finish this one off! How was that not a foul on Flolrida on Denson's last second layup?! He got killed hence that is why he is hurt! C'mon zebras!

I completely screwed up the time for the game. I was thinking it was 7cst. So I missed the entire first half. Leading on the road against a ranked opponent is good. Just have to play hard for another 20 minutes. I read the posts about KG. any updates on his condition?

I completely screwed up the time for the game. I was thinking it was 7cst. So I missed the entire first half. Leading on the road against a ranked opponent is good. Just have to play hard for another 20 minutes. I read the posts about KG. any updates on his condition?

I would highly doubt he is going to come back for the game. He was running very "gingerly" and looked like he was in a lot of pain.

I couldnt be more pleased up 3 at the half. Forbes is playing hard, like seeing him have offensive success. Hope Gabriel is ok, same with denson (no foul, really?). Chubb could stand to play better but the refs are having the worst night of anyone out there. If the announcer says "tony barb-eeee" for the rest of the night it will be a long one. Continue to play them close lets try and get a huge upset, but they are the 11th ranked 18 point favorites at home. If you to lose, lose close I can't ask for much more

Archived