2012 Capital City Classic

I beleive my wife and I are going to the game and hope to see alot of the Good Guys there as well! Looks like we have the better pitcher starting - a guy with 3 games experience against uat. A few of our bats seem to be warm and I hope to see a good bounce-back after that last heartbreaker!

Prediction: 6-4 good guys in regulation

I know the game doesnt count but its never a bad day when you beat the tide!

We're 3-0 in the Capital City Classic--hope we can continue to own it.

On another note, I've never been but I LOVE that this game is played.

Driving in from Auburn to attend. Don't really know what to expect crowd wise, but excited nonetheless. Hope to see a lot of orange and blue there. War Eagle!

Expect 50/50 crowd.  Game counts overall.  Not as SEC game.  I am on 2nd row behind AU dugout.  Will not be posting... No NETS!

:wareagle:

Expect 50/50 crowd.  Game counts overall.  Not as SEC game.  I am on 2nd row behind AU dugout.  Will not be posting... No NETS!

:wareagle:

Had a ton of fouls head your way so I don't blame you. I'm hidden behind the foul pole in right field... Glad to be up 3-0 but I hate leaving ducks on the pond.

4-2 good guys heading to the bottom of the 5th. Giving up the 2nd run in the 3rd was disappointing.  Not sound defense.  Come on Tigers bring it home.

Interesting that we did not bring in a lefty against Dugas.   I'm not familiar with our pen.   It worked out.  Solid play by Crede to record the out on Dugas.. Bottom 7 5-2 good guys.  Lead off single.  

I beleive my wife and I are going to the game and hope to see alot of the Good Guys there as well! Looks like we have the better pitcher starting - a guy with 3 games experience against uat. A few of our bats seem to be warm and I hope to see a good bounce-back after that last heartbreaker!

Prediction: 6-4 good guys in regulation

I know the game doesnt count but its never a bad day when you beat the tide!

Amen!!

Archived