VanGorder and Martinez

auburn4ever

Well, I can't account for the fans, but the coaches don't like it too much because their jobs just got that much harder. The only loss for Auburn in this deal is Roof, and he might have been a recruiting liability; BVG and Martinez are both outstanding recruiters.

Another Auburn fan and I were talking to a Geogia fan last night and this Georgia fan was just shook his head and said he wished they had CBVG back.

I think he is trying to say that he is glad we made the trade.... not that he thinks we should make it now in the other direction...

Would trade Roof for Van Gorder and Martinez any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

agree with ya ^^^^. Also thats one of my favorite movie quotes. I see it was over a few peoples heads.

Would trade Roof for Van Gorder and Martinez any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

agree with ya ^^^^. Also thats one of my favorite movie quotes. I see it was over a few peoples heads.

I was thinking the same thing.

Actually, since we already have Van Gorder and Martinez, it doesn't make sense. You don't trade anything, if you already have what you want. Maybe that is why it went over "people's heads".  :dunno:

Well, I can't account for the fans, but the coaches don't like it too much because their jobs just got that much harder. The only loss for Auburn in this deal is Roof, and he might have been a recruiting liability; BVG and Martinez are both outstanding recruiters.

Other than Roof being a good guy, there is ZERO loss for AU in Roof  leaving (and Lolley being reassigned) and being replaced by BVG and Martinez.  Huge overdue win, win for AU.

wde

Actually, since we already have Van Gorder and Martinez, it doesn't make sense. You don't trade anything, if you already have what you want. Maybe that is why it went over "people's heads".  :dunno:

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of misquoted sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Is it just me or is 'VanGorder and Martinez' a great title for a new CBS series about police partners battling thugs and international drug cartels on the streets of Los Angeles...

The reckless, yet lovable rebel VanGorder is adjusting to life on his bachelor sailboat docked in Marina del Rey and Martinez (an ex-priest with an attitude for kicking a$$) find themselves obsessed with tracking down the billionaire drug kingpin from Russia -- Nicholas Sabanhav.

Their police chief, Chief Chizik, has given them 72 hours to find the evasive Nicholas Sabanhav, who now has perfected a new deadly designer drug known on the streets as "Process."  The detectives follow a trail of disregarded victims of Sabanhav and the drug including Petey "Patch-Eye" Smith, Star "Big Man" Jackson, and Justin "One Leg" Taylor. 

VanGorder and Martinez are flanked by a fully recovered victim who is after Sabanhav with a vengeance -- Corey "Killer" G.  Corey G. will be forced to face his own nemesis, TJ Flipper, but realizes he could very well be looking in the mirror to his own past.  TJ, already having the shakes, keeps repeating the madman's promise -- "He'll get me the Bronze Trophy." 

As the unlikely partners close in on Sabanhav, all hell will break loose and mankind's only chance will be two men, two guns, and a mustache.

Is it just me or is 'VanGorder and Martinez' a great title for a new CBS series about police partners battling thugs and international drug cartels on the streets of Los Angeles...

The reckless, yet lovable rebel VanGorder is adjusting to life on his bachelor sailboat docked in Marina del Rey and Martinez (an ex-priest with an attitude for kicking a$$) find themselves obsessed with tracking down the billionaire drug kingpin from Russia -- Nicholas Sabanhav.

Their police chief, Chief Chizik, has given them 72 hours to find the evasive Nicholas Sabanhav, who now has perfected a new deadly designer drug known on the streets as "Process."   The detectives follow a trail of disregarded victims of Sabanhav and the drug including Petey "Patch-Eye" Smith, Star "Big Man" Jackson, and Justin "One Leg" Taylor. 

VanGorder and Martinez are flanked by a fully recovered victim who is after Sabanhav with a vengeance -- Corey "Killer" G.  Corey G. will be forced to face his own nemesis, TJ Flipper, but realizes he could very well be looking in the mirror to his own past.  TJ, already having the shakes, keeps repeating the madman's promise -- "He'll get me the Bronze Trophy." 

As the unlikely partners close in on Sabanhav, all hell will break loose and mankind's only chance will be two men, two guns, and a mustache.

"This"is suitable for framing!!  Post of the year stuff!!  Just what I needed on a dreary morning!!  Thanks, cali.

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of misquoted sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

My post was in response to the poster talking about it going over people's heads. Thanks though. :dunno:

Their police chief, Chief Chizik, has given them 72 hours to find the evasive Nicholas Sabanhav, who now has perfected a new deadly designer drug known on the streets as "Process."   The detectives follow a trail of disregarded victims of Sabanhav and the drug including Petey "Patch-Eye" Smith, Star "Big Man" Jackson, and Justin "One Leg" Taylor. 

"This"is suitable for framing!!  Post of the tear stuff!!  Just what I needed on a dreary morning!!  Thanks, cali.

I agree...that is hilarious. If I had the patience a great Xtranormal cartoon could probably be made.

Archived