Mizzou -SEC video

AU64

Neat video

...http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/mizzou-wastes-no-time-declaring-its-allegiance-to-the-sec?urn=ncaaf,wp14589

But gonna make a few more enemies as the Big 12 seasons wind down.

It's a good TV spot for them. I liked it. The writer really takes a lot of cheap shots at them. Instead of seeing the Universities excitement of playing in the SEC. Explain to me what school wouldn't be excited about playing in the SEC? Outwardly they all hate the SEC. Secretly they all want to play in the SEC. Which is probably why they hate us so much.

Thats pretty cool.  They are sinking a lot of money into this.  I just saw a billboard on I85 SB in Atlanta promoting Mizzou and the SEC...  Trying to recruit in Georgia now. hmmm

Thats pretty cool.  They are sinking a lot of money into this.  I just saw a billboard on I85 SB in Atlanta promoting Mizzou and the SEC...  Trying to recruit in Georgia now. hmmm

I think they are just trying to fit in. Atlanta is a huge market with about every SEC represented in large numbers of fans. It's a good place to profile your team in the SEC.

That video is embarrassing to Mizzou. It makes it sound as if they aren't worthy of playing in the SEC (which is mostly true).

Not really, It states that they have been playing a lower level of sports and now that they are playing with the big boys or girls. it's time to step up to the level of competition. 

That video is embarrassing to Mizzou. It makes it sound as if they aren't worthy of playing in the SEC (which is mostly true).

Not really, It states that they have been playing a lower level of sports and now that they are playing with the big boys or girls. it's time to step up to the level of competition. 

Exactly. You just reworded what I said in a nicer way.

I didn't think it was embarrassing at all. I'm sure Mizzou knows they don't have the pedigree of over half of the teams in the SEC and they are saying they are stepping their game up. Not sure why the author of the article decided to make a deal about it. Things must be really slow in Big12 country.

If that was an Auburn video no one would have anything negative to say. I am actually happy that  team like Mizzou is happy to be in our conference. You don't see teams that are joining other conferences so happy and ready to spend money on advertising to let the world know.

The SEC is where it is at...I welcome all that are ready to join the big boys.

MIZZOU won't be a "cellar dweller" in the SEC.  They will compete.

I absolutely agree.  They've been fairly competitive the last few years in the Big 12.  Pinkel is a good coach, too.  They are probably right about the middle of the pack as far as the SEC goes.

Most people overlook the Mizzou and TAMU basketball teams that will now be in the sec. Thats a huge upgrade.

Archived