The NTY Foundation gets it right!!!!

:believe:

http://www.nevertoyieldfoundation.com/

Again the NTY Foundation does an excellent job!!!   KUDOS to them for this Article!!!!     100% Correct!!!

:wedance:

nice write. Thanks for posting.

Great article!!  It's a shame that this type of information will never be shared through the mainstream media, and Auburn will labeled a "dirty" program due to the actions of one young man, whether he is found guilty or not. 

Here's the thing, I don't give a crap what other people think of Auburn. We, as Auburn fans know the truth and that is all that matters. We will always be hated because we are different and we stand on a higher plane than other fans. Weak people seek approval of others. Strong people need no approval. Let them hate us, it only makes it that much sweeter when we kick the crap out of them. WDE.

Here's the thing, I don't give a crap what other people think of Auburn. We, as Auburn fans know the truth and that is all that matters. We will always be hated because we are different and we stand on a higher plane than other fans. Weak people seek approval of others. Strong people need no approval. Let them hate us, it only makes it that much sweeter when we kick the crap out of them. WDE.

I agree completely.  Still doesn't make it any easier to listen to, though.

I agree to an extent, but it affects our recruiting and the recruits views about Auburn.

I agree to an extent, but it affects our recruiting and the recruits views about Auburn.

^^This, more than anything.  We are trying to build up this program, and eveytime someone does something stupid and makes poor decisions, it does nothing but hamper the efforts of a lot of hard working AU men.  It's frustrating to say the least. :banghead: 

Top ten classes three years in a row. Hasn't hurt us yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Top ten classes three years in a row. Hasn't hurt us yet.

How do you know they all couldn't have been top 3?

Archived