Loeffler Article, al.com

Elephant Tipper

All hints have been that starting experience will not be the deciding factor unless all other factors really are equal.  Lefty seems to be a smart, process oriented guy.  It'll be interesting to see how things play out.

The key to the QB race will be what kind of offense CSL installs.  AU will have more success if we build our offensive system around our QB, instead of just trying to plug one in.

reckon who the online editor is? Wonder if he knows instead of assets, the word asse*s is there. I hope he doesnt get paid that much.

Idiot.

WDE

He said assess not asses and the word assets wouldn't even make sense.  Re-read the sentence and then perhaps neither the editor nor the writer would still be an idiot in your mind.

You are correct. I was reading the article on my phone didn't catch that it meant assess..... Yes I'm the idiot here. Thanks for calling me out!

WDE

He said assess not asses and the word assets wouldn't even make sense.  Re-read the sentence and then perhaps neither the editor nor the writer would still be an idiot in your mind.

Good article.  Can't wait to see the offense this year, with all those weapons!!

One thing I didn't like reading was the part about waiting until fall to name our QB.  I am a firm believer that the QB needs to be named earlier, so that everyone knows who will be leading them during the season.  If there truly is no separation in the three QB's, I will be worried that we don't really have a QB again this year, and that will be a bad thing.  Here's to hoping that someone in the group will take control, and put the team on their back, and prove that they are the top choice for QB. 

From all I've read, I have to wonder how Trotter would have done in CSL's offense.  With Prosch and Phillips in there, he wouldn't be running for his life, and would have time to make those quick, accurate passes he was know for.  Oh well. 

Good article.  Can't wait to see the offense this year, with all those weapons!!

One thing I didn't like reading was the part about waiting until fall to name our QB.  I am a firm believer that the QB needs to be named earlier, so that everyone knows who will be leading them during the season.  If there truly is no separation in the three QB's, I will be worried that we don't really have a QB again this year, and that will be a bad thing.  Here's to hoping that someone in the group will take control, and put the team on their back, and prove that they are the top choice for QB. 

From all I've read, I have to wonder how Trotter would have done in CSL's offense.  With Prosch and Phillips in there, he wouldn't be running for his life, and would have time to make those quick, accurate passes he was know for.  Oh well. 

I wish they would name a starter in the spring as well, but I can see how it would be hard to name one with only 15 practices in the spring. Waiting untill fall will give the QB's all summer to fully understand the new offense.

Archived