AU vs South Al.

Any word if the South game in Mobile has been re-scheduled?

I think there is a good chance Auburn will refuse to travel down to South Alabama to make up the game.  Rumor has it USA was beat up and left the tarp off the field on purpose to avoid a midweek loss.  We only have 1 open week left in the season  (May 1st, and I think that is designed to give a break for finals).  Auburn might just play 59 games, but if Coach really wants a 60th game I could see us bringing in a SWAC team in to take a beating on a random wednesday night.

Any word if the South game in Mobile has been re-scheduled?

I think there is a good chance Auburn will refuse to travel down to South Alabama to make up the game.  Rumor has it USA was beat up and left the tarp off the field on purpose to avoid a midweek loss.  We only have 1 open week left in the season  (May 1st, and I think that is designed to give a break for finals).  Auburn might just play 59 games, but if Coach really wants a 60th game I could see us bringing in a SWAC team in to take a beating on a random wednesday night.

Yeah I heard South say there had just been too much water on the field to have a safe and suitable playing surface, which is just BS. I was home that week for Spring Break and it hardly rained and I don't think a drop fell on Stanky Field at least in the few hours leading up to when the game was slated to start.

Archived