Tebow to Jets

yeaauburn

I guess that means that Ginger will be giving up his clipboard duties?

Jets are saying they are going to work in some wildcat formations for him...What a disaster this is going to be.

Just as I have been saying for a while now. Tebow will not make it as an NFL QB. he will be tossed around for a few years as a backup and fade in to nothingness. He might think about learning to catch a few passes and transition to TE or slot reciever type of player if he wants to play.

i guess ginger mcelroy is going to have a pretty tough time seeing the field. :'(

But Ginger was more prepared to be an NFL QB than Cam was. He said it himself. That comment was an.........

[move]EPIC FAIL[/move]

Its funny how many arguments I've heard this year about who the better quarterback is - Tebow or Cam (with a lot of people saying Tebow). I doubt that Carolina would even consider trading Cam this year and if they did I feel pretty confident it would be for more than a 4th and 6th round pick (not to mention that the trade included a 7th rounder along with Tebow package).  :laugh:

The Jets roster now has Sanchez, Tebow, and McElroy on it... So they have 3 horrible QBs lol Good job Rex Ryan.

The Jets roster now has Sanchez, Tebow, and McElroy on it... So they have 3 horrible QBs lol Good job Rex Ryan.

:laugh: Exactly. IMO there isn't THAT much difference between Sanchez and Tebow in their talent as an NFL qb. Why can't they just move Tebow to FB or TE and quit pretending he can throw?

:laugh: Exactly. IMO there isn't THAT much difference between Sanchez and Tebow in their talent as an NFL qb. Why can't they just move Tebow to FB or TE and quit pretending he can throw?

This^

However Sachez puts up better numbers every year, so at least the guys improving. That being said, I still hate the jets.

Wow. A dumb trade IMO. I like tebow as a person, but he isn't a qb. He needs to learn to block and play some fb.

I think Tim is a great person and more of a role model than a combo of others but im not sure of his qb skills...I work with a bammer/NYJ fan and I ABSOLUTLY LOVE that he is there b/c of the dislike that all bammers have towards him.

Archived