Gabe Wright

AuburnKev

Saw a tweet on al.com that Gabe Wright may have been injured at practice. Anyone know how and how bad it is?

Reports have it as a broken bone in his foot. Out for the remainder of spring. I will search for a link to a solid report.

no problem ... yox will just have him work on his bench press ...  :-X

I see what you did there...

Jabrian Niles better get ready also. I hate to beat a dead horse but DT depth was one of my main concerns and qualms with the 2012 recruiting class. We can all beat our chests and talk about the great OL class but the fact that we only signed 2 DL on an already thin DT roster is very concerning. I really wish we had pulled 1 less OL and 1 more DT to be honest. WDE

Don't forget about Singler.  I have the feeling Olinemen aren't going to...not after they've played against him, at any rate.

I didn't like the "hopefully he will be ready by fall" quote.  :( Hopefully it's nothing that will require surgery.

Those small bones in the feet can be very bothersome.  They have ended more than a few careers.  Hope he heals up nicely.

Not good. IMO DT is the position that needs most improvement on the defense, and now K Carter and Gabe Wright are both out until the fall.

Not good. IMO DT is the position that needs most improvement on the defense, and now K Carter and Gabe Wright are both out until the fall.

Not the news you want to hear but this will give younger/other guys more reps, which could be even more valuable as the season wears on.

Those small bones in the feet can be very bothersome.  They have ended more than a few careers.  Hope he heals up nicely.

Nick Fairley is a good example.  Missed most of his NFL rookie year because of it

Nick Fairley is a good example.  Missed most of his NFL rookie year because of it

Yeah the lions should have shut him down for the year and let it heal completely.

Archived