Visitors

TigerFan2014

Who is visiting this weekend?

3 of my top 8 QBs will be in AU. Bateman, Ryan Buchanan, and Eddie Printz.

La. TE Standish Dobard will be here as well.

Ryan Buchanan isn't as highly rated right now (mainly because of the competition that he plays against), but he has some of the best QB film that I've seen this year:

I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a better a rating as he makes it to more camps and takes for visits this summer.  It'll be interesting to see if we offer him after this weekend. 

Standish Dobard has visited before hasn't he?

Yeah he's a R250 TE from Louisiana. His teammate, Noel Ellis, is a R250 corner that we lead for as well. They really, really want to play together. I think we eventually take both of them. Really don't want us to lose out on OJ Howard though. He's an elite athlete.

Per BM: "Auburn WR commit Earnest Robinson is here and will likely stay through Saturday.

Joining QB Eddie Printz on the visit is his teammate from Lassiter, WR Juwan Dickey, and WR Ryan Jenkins from Milton in Alpharetta, Ga."

So I'm assuming the recruits took in the scrimmage today or at least part of it. Any word on how things are going with them and how they are enjoying their visit?

Ryan Buchanan isn't as highly rated right now (mainly because of the competition that he plays against), but he has some of the best QB film that I've seen this year:

I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a better a rating as he makes it to more camps and takes for visits this summer.  It'll be interesting to see if we offer him after this weekend.   

WOW, he is good. That kid can sling that ball. Makes it look easy too. thanks for posting

If I'm not mistaken this is his 2nd visit.

I like the way he throws the seam route to his slot receivers but most of the other throws in the video were to wide open guys. He is really athletic also which is a plus seems to also have a live arm.

Would not put a lot into the Printz visit.  Committed to UCLA and from what I hear he is pretty stoked about LA. My guess would be making the rounds with friends.  I guess you never know though a visit to the Plains could change his attitude.  I can say from personal experience he is a good kid. If we were going to steal one of the Cobb county kids I would like to see us go after Tyren Jones out of Walton.  ( committed to the dark side as of now)

Would not put a lot into the Printz visit.  Committed to UCLA and from what I hear he is pretty stoked about LA. My guess would be making the rounds with friends.  I guess you never know though a visit to the Plains could change his attitude.  I can say from personal experience he is a good kid. If we were going to steal one of the Cobb county kids I would like to see us go after Tyren Jones out of Walton.  ( committed to the dark side as of now)

He's actually very far from solid to UCLA, Printz I mean, and if he got a big time SEC offer from any of the Big 6 I think he'd take a very hard look at jumping on it.

Archived