A-DAY

auburn43

Can someone please let me know what channel the spring game will be on cause it's kinda hard to watch it since I live in Texas

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, last year it was on ESPN2, I think. Might have been a tape delay or something, I don't remember.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I read that it is on ESPN3 this year, but will be shown a day or 2 later on CSS

Can someone please let me know what channel the spring game will be on cause it's kinda hard to watch it since I live in Texas

Sounds like a good opportunity for a road trip

And for those that don't get ESPN2 or ESPN3, whichever station it is on, remember you can always use your son's XBOX360 to access ESPN! (a wonderful lesson I learned 2 years ago on this board as I was desperately trying to watch one of our games online.)

last year I watched it on ESPN3 because It was on CSS and I don't get that channel with Direct TV. Hopefully I can catch it on ESPN3 again if it's going to be on CSS again.

What time does the game start?

Sounds like a good opportunity for a road trip

lol I wish but with college and work, I won't be able to visit until the summer. Good idea though  :we:

Yep....2PM start...also of note that same day....the 3 Hesiman Statues will be presented and I 'heard' that all three  Hesiman winners will be there, Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson, and Cam Newton!!!!  That is the rumor I heard so TIFWIW.  Will be going to this (my 1st A-Day Game) and hope to get there in time for the Statue presentations!!!

:wedance:        :party:      :wareagle:      :we:      :happydance:      :trampoline:    :yay:    :partey::thumbsup:

Just another excuse to be AT THE GAME!

:we:

Yep, going to ride the "War Eagle II" (Goldwing), as long as weather stays good!!

Yep....2PM start...also of note that same day....the 3 Hesiman Statues will be presented and I 'heard' that all three  Hesiman winners will be there, Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson, and Cam Newton!!!!   That is the rumor I heard so TIFWIW.  Will be going to this (my 1st A-Day Game) and hope to get there in time for the Statue presentations!!!

:wedance:        :party:       :wareagle:       :we:       :happydance:      :trampoline:     :yay:     :partey::thumbsup:

A friend of mine told me that they are going to do an on-the-field signing after the same (Bo, Cam, and Pat, that is).  I can't find verification of it, but since he has Bo's personal cell number, I have to think he knows something.

Was wondering if the A-day game will be broadcasted live on T.V.  If so, anyone now what channel and time?

Yep....2PM start...also of note that same day....the 3 Hesiman Statues will be presented and I 'heard' that all three  Hesiman winners will be there, Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson, and Cam Newton!!!!   That is the rumor I heard so TIFWIW.  Will be going to this (my 1st A-Day Game) and hope to get there in time for the Statue presentations!!!

:wedance:        :party:       :wareagle:       :we:       :happydance:      :trampoline:     :yay:     :partey::thumbsup:

A friend of mine told me that they are going to do an on-the-field signing after the same (Bo, Cam, and Pat, that is).  I can't find verification of it, but since he has Bo's personal cell number, I have to think he knows something.

The team and coaches usually do a signing on the field after the game for a very short time. Haven't herd anything about Pat, Bo, and Cam doing a signing. But who knows.

Since they charge a ridiculous amount for their signatures, I doubt they will be free. Which is sad, but I digress.

Archived