Kiehl Frazier...

bigblue09

I really don't get fired up about many players anymore. This might be due to Trooper talking them up all the time and nothing comes from it. I really am fired up about Frazier.I know many people lost confidence in him after last year. I hope last year didn't hurt him because I'm not sure he was put in to many positions to succeed . I always felt that Kodi's Freshman year may have hurt him at the QB position. I  believe Frazier can be a special player and leader.

I remember when they put him in the allstar game on the last drive and he drove down the field and scored. I also know that the QB race is not over. May the best QB win but right now I'm on the Frazier bandwagon. Who is with me?

FYI... Whoever wins the starting position I will be cheering for them just the same. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know many people lost confidence in him after last year.  

I don't personally know anyone who lost confidence in him after last year.  Most people realize he was a freshman, behind a porous OL in the toughest conference in the country.  I think he did remarkably well considering the circumstances.

I have talked to few people who has made comments about his throwing abilities or atleast his decision making.

Which is humorous considering he was never given the chance to make decisions or throw on his own.

Any throw he made was pre planned by Gus. He wasn't required to do any reading last year.

I have talked to few people who has made comments about his throwing abilities or atleast his decision making.

Did these people make a habit of eating lead-paint chips or were they just oblivious to what was actually happening on the field?  Young Mr. Frazier did exactly what was asked of him:

Read 1 receiver, if open throw it, else run to daylight

His plays were heavily scripted.  Often, it was pre-determined who he was throwing to or if he was running.

Interesting..... Because I have texted with people who have made comments about his clothes and overall hygiene

I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.

Are you saying, the few people you have talked to made comments about his throwing abilities, more specifically his decision making?

If so, how are they associated with the situation and what were their comments?

I mean, are they Joe and Jim Schmo or do they actually have insight to what a QB's mechanics and reads should be?

Interesting..... Because I have texted with people who have made comments about his clothes and overall hygiene

:laugh: :laugh:

Which is humorous considering he was never given the chance to make decisions or throw on his own.

Any throw he made was pre planned by Gus. He wasn't required to do any reading last year.

I wish we could sticky this somewhere. Anyone who thinks they should make a comment about his abilities because of last year should be required to read this!

I wish we could sticky this somewhere. Anyone who thinks they should make a comment about his abilities because of last year should be required to read this!

Reading and comprehension skills, sadly, are not the same thing.

Come on guys.......after 12 passes last season we already know everything about KF we need to know to make concrete statements about his "decision making".  :laugh:

Y'all are cracking me up.. clearly the guys bigblue was referring to don't know much about the game but it's not his fault. Well, maybe it's his fault for hanging out with glue sniffers.

I personally think this QB race will come down to  character issues and from what I have been hearing  Kiehl is in the lead by a long shot in this category. Not taking anything away from Mosley but some folks have the "IT' factor and I truly belive that Kiehl will be our starter before fall practice begins.

Let's just get to the matter at hand:

How's his bench numbers looking?   ;)

360 lbs. per his Dad which is crazy strong for a QB. Its not fair,lol.

Let me add a comment on the OP. It seemed to me that Blue was singing the praise of KF. I took nothing negative away from his own thoughts on Kiehl.

For me just from the scrimmage, the practices, and how vocal  CSL has been making Kiehl throughout the spring, i feel like he almost has the job wrapped up. From all the videos i've seen Kiehls mechanics look spot on, even the drops looked good (which he's never done before). Not to mention who he has coaching him up in all those things now. Overall i think CSL knows that it's all Kiehl for this team, now he focuses on becoming a leader, learning the offense, and learning his reads.

I never said the people I have talked to were correct. I thought my first post was obvious that I don't agree with them. I just said I know people who lost their confidence in him. I am a fan of his. Is this sensitive Thursday on auburneagle?

I never said the people I have talked to were correct. I thought my first post was obvious that I don't agree with them. I just said I know people who lost their confidence in him. I am a fan of his. Is this sensitive Thursday on auburneagle?

Thirsty Thursdays bro.....we're all drunk

I personally think this QB race will come down to  character issues and from what I have been hearing  Kiehl is in the lead by a long shot in this category. Not taking anything away from Mosley but some folks have the "IT' factor and I truly belive that Kiehl will be our starter before fall practice begins.

I'm gonna go ahead and interpret this to mean leadership abilities.  As for character, I don't think there is any question that either of them are of fine moral character.

I wasn't picking on you man, just the people you've been talking to  :we:

Sensitive Thursday?  :laugh:  :'( Yes, yes it is.

No, that would be sensitive Saturday. Today is touchy Thursday.

Weekly schedule below...

Moody Monday

Testy Tuesday

Whiny Wednesday

Touchy Thursday

Fretful Friday

Sensitive Saturday

Sour Sunday

Note: Sour Sunday has been called off for the Easter Holiday.

All I said was I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

I'm gonna go ahead and interpret this to mean leadership abilities.  As for character, I don't think there is any question that either of them are of fine moral character.

Interpret it how you see fit. I am just giving my personal observations and what I have been hearing.

Archived