Keymiya Harrell

suckitbama

I read where Ladarius Owens mentioned that Harrell has been coming on. Anyone else excited to see what kind of player he will be after a year of yoxercising and adding to that huge frame he has.  :party:

They're both going to have a hard time getting on the field a whole lot this year because of the talent ahead of them on the depth chart, but the fact that we have all these guys is great for the future. Harrell and Owens will get their shot.

They're both going to have a hard time getting on the field a whole lot this year because of the talent ahead of them on the depth chart, but the fact that we have all these guys is great for the future. Harrell and Owens will get their shot.

Yeah, I'm just intrigued by Harrell and Delaine's frames and the fact that they were diamonds in the rough so to speak and if I'm not mistaken came from very small schools. Aren't they both in the 6-4 to 6-5 range? I was under the impression that Delaine was going to get his fair share of playing time in a back up role last year before his season was lost to injury. Any word on his rehab?

It's going to be interesting to see how many of the kids from Chiz's first recruiting class get serious playing time in the years ahead.  The classes have gotten better and better making it hard for kids like Harrell and Delaine (and Phillips) to crack the line-up. For a lot of them, their best chance was last season...now the bar has been raised quite a bit...though that's mostly been on the O side of the ball.

Key was CTR's #1 want in his class.  He has enough of something to put him higher than others in his eyes.

I would like to see guys like Delanie and Harrell being quality backups getting good pt and pushing for more and more. In our championship year we had a nasty rotation of dlineman. You got to have several good guys to rotate in on the dline.

It's going to be interesting to see how many of the kids from Chiz's first recruiting class get serious playing time in the years ahead.   The classes have gotten better and better making it hard for kids like Harrell and Delaine (and Phillips) to crack the line-up. For a lot of them, their best chance was last season...now the bar has been raised quite a bit...though that's mostly been on the O side of the ball.

Not sure I would put both Delaine and Harrell in the same class as Phillips. That remains to be seen.

Not so fast my friend.

This is from Charles Goldberg's article titled "Who's making a move in Auburn's Spring Practice?" --

**Defensive line: Defensive end LaDarius Owens has continued his transformation from linebacker to defensive end. He says Keymiya Harrell has impressed. Angelo Blackson is another player discussed.

Not so fast my friend.

This is from Charles Goldberg's article titled "Who's making a move in Auburn's Spring Practice?" --

**Defensive line: Defensive end LaDarius Owens has continued his transformation from linebacker to defensive end. He says Keymiya Harrell has impressed. Angelo Blackson is another player discussed.

That still has nothing to do with how much time he's gonna get. Red was just saying there are still guys ahead of him which is the truth.

Not so fast my friend.

That still has nothing to do with how much time he's gonna get. Red was just saying there are still guys ahead of him which is the truth.

I was just giving red a hard time and actually I believe he said that he didn't think Harrell would see the field much and based upon how he's impressed in spring I don't see how you can say that he won't see the field in a backup role.

Archived