Saturday's A-Day MVP is

plunk-it

I know I am like the rest of you,  ready to see our 2012 Tigers in action.  Who do you think will stand out this year on offense and defense? 

Offense:  I am going to have to go with Kiehl Frazier and his big offensive line.  I think Kiehl wins the job Saturday from his performance in front of a record A-Day crowd.

Defense:  R Therezie is going to be my pick for D.  This kid has come alive since our bowl game.  Fast and very athletic, RT will have at least 2 int's Saturday. 

war eagle!!!!  See everyone Saturday.  :party:

O: T. Stallworth

D: L. Owens

Note that actual starters will not play enough to win MVP.

I think Kiehl will get plenty of reps. 

I think Frazier will have a great chance to show a glimpse of what he can do.

I dont expect much from Saturday, Chizik and company will keep it vanilla and try to get out of there with no injuries.

This is just a chance to shake off a little rust before the summer two a days arrive.

Looking forward to the scrimmage though.

Smith

I know I'm going to regret asking but, who?

No idea...just figured I would give it a shot. 

:pcprobs:  :banghead: DANSBY!  I wasted 10 minutes going over the depth chart because of you.

O: Grant

D: Blackson

Grant is probably the best choice for the O because we've heard so much about him, plus OMAC and Mason will probably start and not stay long. Blakely may not be a bad guess though for the same reasons. I think it will be a running back regardless, whichever one happens to get a rare break out run. Defense will be an interior lineman that isn't a starter IMO, because I think they will run the ball ALOT. The problem there is that there are so many injuries that the best candidates are now going to start. I'm going with Blackson, but it's between him and maybe someone like Sigler IMO.

Dee Ford

Tre Mason

not being rude, i highley doubt frazier will be in long enough to be mvp. imho frazier has already got the starting job and they would rather give some one else more playing time to up their self confidence

I know I am like the rest of you,  ready to see our 2012 Tigers in action.  Who do you think will stand out this year on offense and defense? 

Offense:  I am going to have to go with Kiehl Frazier and his big offensive line.   I think Kiehl wins the job Saturday from his performance in front of a record A-Day crowd.

Defense:  R Therezie is going to be my pick for D.  This kid has come alive since our bowl game.  Fast and very athletic, RT will have at least 2 int's Saturday. 

war eagle!!!!  See everyone Saturday.   :party:

NM i was wrong about the post I am replacing...wish Florence was not injured yesterday.

Archived