Do you care to make a

Shug2003

Never done this before, but couldn't resist. I know my comments will probably stir some controversy but here goes:

Auburn vs. :om:

I think this game will be a lot tougher than most think. Ethan Flatt has come along as a QB and reminds me a lot of Ainge at Tennessee and Matt Jones at Arky. They will be Pumped for this game and after last year's upset, they will be somewhat confident. A win could do wonders for their program if they can pull off the upset. This game concerns me more in some ways than Georgia or Bama although I think AU wins.

Auburn vs. :uga:

This will be one for the ages. It may come down to a field goal and certainly will pit David Greene against Jason in terms of accuracy and ability to move the ball. The difference may be Carnell and Ronnie. Both teams have a tremendous defense and controlling Pollack will be a key. have to give up an advantage for being at home although in recent history, this has NOT been a particular advantage. I see this game as a toss up now. (I hope we win)

Auburn vs. :ua:

This too will be an unusually tough game. I learned years ago that they would play their best game of the year against us even if they were all on crutches. Statistically, Auburn should win but this bunch is down and dangerous. A win over us would make their millinium and possibly knock us out of contention for the NC. We had better be ready for this one!

I see us winning all three games but we will probably experience a real scare by one of them before it is over. WDE! :au::au::au::au:

With the preformance of Georgia of late, I'm alot less worried, especially looking at the schedule.

We have a week off and are at home, and they will have been on the road 3 weeks in a row prior to the game.

We should be focused on Ole Miss, because a win there puts us in the SECCG no matter what.

I'm not worried about Ole Miss.

Georgia will be a tough game, and it may be our loss. Georgia is still a really talented football team, and they will be up to ruin our season.

Poor Bama. They will not beat us. It will be a close game. I think the loss of Castille is actually worse than the loss of Hudson. With McClain at FB, look to see the team run numbers decrease. Castille was their best remaining player on offense (besides Evan Mathis).

I'm not one to make predictions, because they always seem to come back to bite you. But, if the best team wins, we win out. Ole Miss should be a revenge win. UGA is not playing like the world beaters they were predicted to be. But the AU/UGA series has traditionally been a 'visitor's win', which scares me. UGA seems to win at AU and UA seems to win in Athens. The UA game will just be the 'iron bowl' and either team can win. If UT ends up in the SECCG, I think we take them again, but not as big as the first time.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived