WTH???

auburn43

Got a freakin ticket today and you can still make me laugh Bird haha. Keep up the good work. We need someone with a sense of humor on here

I didn't ask KF if I could post this, so I don't think he needs to ask any of us if he can post on a ESPN chat.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/43280

Kiehl Frazier (Auburn, AL )

War Eagle Ed. I like your style. Did my SWAG during A-day make me the presumptive favorite to win the starting job on the Plains this year?

Edward Aschoff

(12:22 PM)

Another special guest! It must be my birthday! I think you've improved tremendously since last year and I think you can owe a lot of that credit to Scot Loeffler. He knows how to coach quarterbacks. I don't think Clint Moseley is out of it at all, but you did make it very interesting after the spring game.

lol I was just wondering cause why would he care what Ed thinks about him? It was just a question bud

lolz, very highly doubt that is the real KF. People do thatall the time, pick a name of a current player.

And you actually think KF has time to worry about what anyone thinks of him...  What keeps me from logging in as Bo Jackson?  Let's stop over reacting to things guys...    :banghead:

And you actually think KF has time to worry about what anyone thinks of him...  What keeps me from logging in as Bo Jackson?  Let's stop over reacting to things guys...    :banghead:

Come on man.......Anyone can tell that's the real Frazier.

btw- He also post on tiderdroppings & AL.com

Come on man.......Anyone can tell that's the real Frazier.

btw- He also post on tiderdroppings & AL.com

I apologize my dear friend...  Just let them know WE COMIN!

Signed,

Cameron Newton.  ;D

haha ok you guys hang out with Bird too much

you say that like its a bad thing.

Golf responds in 5...4...3...2...

why is KF writing ED on BSPN SEC live chat. Go look

Trust me...if that was the real Kiehl posting his biggest FEAR would not be anyone on the Coaching staff or fan base or anywhere else.

I can tell by reading that also...that's not his language.

haha ok you guys hang out with Bird too much

you say that like its a bad thing.

Golf responds in 5...4...3...2...

Why are you still here? You just mess up everything

Archived