THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I think we are an "act first think later" society.

I've got to go to church now.  You guys have a good day, as good as possible.

And somebody just posted about how this will affect recruiting????????? REALLY????? Unreal.

I deleted it the second I saw it. 

I second that. I swear guys, just leaving your house every day you never know if you will make it back. Has there been any new news on Eric? Or if anybody else was hit?

Channel 6 news in the Ham on the early morning broadcast, said there would be a presser within a couple of hours.

IMO, anything until released is hearsay at this point. I've heard all sorts of things and you know it is always hard to tell the truth from the gossiping crap.

I'm hearing five were sent to the hospital.   Eric has tweeted a couple of times this morning saying he is OK.  

Praise God! Thanks A4E and TT for the info.

From the pieces I have read, these piles of crap went back and got a gun and just started spraying gunfire at everybody. Just doesn't seem real.

Whether identified, apprehended or still being sought, I'm sure this is a day their parents didn't foresee either. Still too many unknowns for me to throw any anger out yet, for anything but the event itself. I made a decision not to seek any info until the press conference. Gossip is among the top ten things in this world I hate the most and I hate enough.

AA just called me on his way back from Nashty. He's worried about storms and rain around his mom's house in Pcola. Have I missed a tropical storm warning or something? Just rain or what, anyone know? :dunno:

AA just called me on his way back from Nashty. He's worried about storms and rain around his mom's house in Pcola. Have I missed a tropical storm warning or something? Just rain or what, anyone know? :dunno:

Just rain.  Some areas of Pcola have had up to 14" of rain in the last 36 hours.  Many areas flooded yesterday and raining again today. 

Wow, he sounded as if she was close to being flooded. Her house is raised too, like so many there are.  :(

Told you I have disconnected this weekend from the news, didn't even know they had it that bad.

People coming and going from 1 to 3, hitching party. :rolleyes: I wonder how many bloody mary's I can drink in 2 hours? Fine day for a party don't you think? See you guys later and hopefully I will be in a better mood or at least a smidge intoxicated ;):(

It was very nice. It was also hard to do when thinking about other things, but it's past. Got a lot of nice things for a charity we are involved in since we kinda are like all grown up and stuff. In theory ;)