THE ASYLUM

bigbird

62 ;D gee, that microwave sounds like fun.......... :rolleyes: hammer-the all purpose tool.

Jenks ,oh.........again, damn sooooooooo I hate I missed that.

save us from your followers. :rolleyes:

Recruiting and driving away are not the same things. Only one of those, are some good at.

Any more steps in the Barney saga?

If any changes occur, I need to go back to the surgeon. I'm done for a while, I hope.

I'm waiting on the appt that says, "NOPE, that ain't it." :dunno: I'm greedy like that.

Wax buildup? :laugh: Glad that was your project :-X

How's folks?

A4e, back home ;D

POPS :cool:

www.hohnerusa.com I DO NOT KNOW IF IT STILL DOES, but, these guys make most of the harps used in the world, and their site used to have a list for people who have performed on recorded/released music. Short of that, look for a lot of stuff on www.musicfog.com, that is the genre of music that uses it most and it is a wide genre of music, it encompasses a lot of styles.

thanks much

In addition to the 2 artist you mentioned Pops, Springsteen, Tom Petty and John Mellencamp also use it a decent amount. Judging from the style you like, Mellencamp is probably closer to the sound you might be looking for.

Take heart, the instrument is making a comeback in a big way, it is being used more and more. ;)

Oh, what death hath thou wrought? It doesn't take much here, one of the board member panic buttons hits,"oh mod please make this a new thread, wahwahwah" not everything in a thread will be something we all want to talk about.

It might not be an aspect of the subject we find interesting but someone else might. The simple ABOUND and often rule. Sad.

Barn, you avoided probation ;D:yay::trampoline::hellyeah::happydance:

NOW STOP IT!!!!!!!!!! ;):cool:

Yeah, someone's delicate sensibilities were offended.

He'll probably drop by this thread to outline how he wasn't offended...

Or to say how you don't have the stones or the guts to confront me directly. But I wouldn't expect anything less from you. If you have an issue with me, come to me instead of coming in here like a little girl and spouting off at the mouth.

joker11_AND_HERE_WE_GO-s259x194-138013-580.jpg

Look, I didn't mention you by name and the thread is gone.  I have nothing to say to you (hence, why you're blocked from sending me private messages).  I come here to talk with my friends, what I say to them is none of your business and if you get your nose out of joint over a vague reference to a thread that no longer exists...that's not my problem either.  I will not engage you anymore in this thread because I have no desire to see an overzealous moderator come through and shred our little sanctum. Good day.

Oh, what death hath thou wrought? It doesn't take much here, one of the board member panic buttons hits,"oh mod please make this a new thread, wahwahwah" not everything in a thread will be something we all want to talk about.

It might not be an aspect of the subject we find interesting but someone else might. The simple ABOUND and often rule. Sad.

Or to say how you don't have the stones or the guts to confront me directly. But I wouldn't expect anything less from you. If you have an issue with me, come to me instead of coming in here like a little girl and spouting off at the mouth.

Hello Weegs. You say I'm not a better person than Michael Dyer. By who's judgement? Society would probably say I'm a better person, given his latest decisions he's been making.

I'm just curious what you meant by that.  ;D

joker11_AND_HERE_WE_GO-s259x194-138013-580.jpg

Look, I didn't mention you by name and the thread is gone.  I have nothing to say to you (hence, why you're blocked from sending me private messages).  I come here to talk with my friends, what I say to them is none of your business and if you get your nose out of joint over a vague reference to a thread that no longer exists...that's not my problem either.  I will not engage you anymore in this thread because I have no desire to see an overzealous moderator come through and shred our little sanctum. Good day.

See, you don't even have the guts to admit it. You're a coward too. Imagine that.  :-\

Hello Weegs. You say I'm not a better person than Michael Dyer. By who's judgement? Society would probably say I'm a better person, given his latest decisions he's been making.

I'm just curious what you meant by that.  ;D

Depends on whose standards you go by. If you go by society's standard, then yeah, you could claim being better. But, the REAL standard is one to be discussed by PM because of the rule that doesn't exist in the "board rules" tab at the top of this message board.

Calling someone a name is also expressly not allowed in the board rules. PLEASE, stop it. It is America, not everyone has to agree on everything. I'm SICK to death of hearing about and on the most FUNDAMENTAL level possible do not give a rats rump.

If you are in this thread to keep it going, take it to pm, it truly is not fair to the rest of us.

It is something that no one here will change their mind about, except to become more resolute, which for some us is impossible.

Shhhhhhhhhhh :-X

I thought you would like that sir, I'm betting jenks would too. It is really good.

Jenks, check out Richard Buckner, "Our Blood" is the name of a really good record of his. I'm thinking it is about a year old. Supposedly working on some new stuff, too.

I thought you would like that sir, I'm betting jenks would too. It is really good.

Jenks, check out Richard Buckner, "Our Blood" is the name of a really good record of his. I'm thinking it is about a year old. Supposedly working on some new stuff, too.

Will do. Thanks for the heads-up.

TVZ's "Waitin' Around to Die" came up on my playlist while I was reading about Barn's lab test...a little wierd.  :laugh:

Will do. Thanks for the heads-up.

TVZ's "Waitin' Around to Die" came up on my playlist while I was reading about Barn's lab test...a little wierd.  :laugh:

:-\

Man that ain't funny. WORLD O' DIFFERENCE between TVZ and Barn...... :o

Timing is everything...was mainly thinking of the title of the song along with waiting on lab results.

I'm not calling Barn an addict or wishing death upon him.  Mea culpa.  :bow:

One of the most infamous tales, I've ever heard was from someone who was with him at one of his worse periods. He was "babysitting" him for the club before a show. TVZ walks into a drug store and purchased a bottle of cough syrup, when you could still do that. He stood there, opened it, downed it in one felt slug and put it back in the bag and asked the lady if she would throw the bottle away for him.........WHOA.

"Livin is too much like dyin, gotta ease that pain,

love, lies, song and mountains, only one will remain"

One of the most infamous tales, I've ever heard was from someone who was with him at one of his worse periods. He was "babysitting" him for the club before a show. TVZ walks into a drug store and purchased a bottle of cough syrup, when you could still do that. He stood there, opened it, downed it in one felt slug and put it back in the bag and asked the lady if she would throw the bottle away for him.........WHOA.

"Livin is too much like dyin, gotta ease that pain,

love, lies, song and mountains, only one will remain"

Damn.  Just damn.

Good call.  I really like this album