THE ASYLUM

bigbird

summer is here! So, i'm moving back in. Can't wait to catch up with everyone.

Welcome back Bird!!! This place is like a ghost town some days. I'm guilty of not being in my cell very often but I'm trying to correct that. How is the family?

hey Donnie, we're doing well. I think the kids have settled into the move and have made some pretty good friends, and Amanda loves her compared to her previous one

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good morning beautiful people!

Yours truly is on the campus of UAB for Day 3 of cheer camp. Pretty nice place, much better than that horrible place we went to last year!

doing well, I've got camps at school all month from 12 to 3:30, but its a nice bonus check.

I'm still getting mine each month, but I get 500 per camp (I'm doing 4, Boys basketball, girls basketball, Volleyball, and Football) and 50/hr for tutoring. I had 97% pass the state test, so the remaining 3% are supposed to take the test in July. Until then they need tutoring. I'm paid for 2 hours a day till the test. Bad for them...great for me.

I'm still getting mine each month, but I get 500 per camp (I'm doing 4, Boys basketball, girls basketball, Volleyball, and Football) and 50/hr for tutoring. I had 97% pass the state test, so the remaining 3% are supposed to take the test in July. Until then they need tutoring. I'm paid for 2 hours a day till the test. Bad for them...great for me.

I

I'm on a fixed income would you give me some $$$$?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Lol@Golf.

The kid I tutored thru high school graduated, so I'm out that $. I'll have to find another kid who needs help.

I had 97% pass my biology end-of-course exam. However, out of the same students that took the English/language arts exam, only 47% passed. How did that teacher get rehired? These kids can't write or read, and in the elementary school they aren't even teaching spelling. Its so sad.

I had 97% pass my biology end-of-course exam. However, out of the same students that took the English/language arts exam, only 47% passed. How did that teacher get rehired? These kids can't write or read, and in the elementary school they aren't even teaching spelling. Its so sad.

They did that year before last with my kids, they brought it back this past year though. Heck, I was shocked to find out they don’t teach cursive writing anymore. :dunno:

Hey Bird, long time, you and the family doing well?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm anxious to see the results of our COS exams. I'm thinking they'll be like Bird's kids English scores.