THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I moved a couple of hundred miles away for more than a few reasons, lol.............not the least of which was to get out of that state, lol...moving relatives is still in the top 5 on the list of reasons.

Soooo...I should have moved a couple hundred miles away. 10 hours of meticulous peeling of wall paper an inch piece at a time. I don't know what I got myself into, but I'm still not over it. >:(/>

Oh, and screw wallpaper....should have just burned the house down.

Edited by Barney

Barn....it was a rough day/night. Very close calls for where we are in north AL. Multiple close calls. Everything/everyone is still standing here, but other areas close by weren't so fortunate.

More to come this afternoon/evening.

You folks can take your twisters back to the wide open plains whenever you all are ready! Just saying....

Glad to hear you're ok, and hoping for the best with others that weren't so lucky. Hoping for a quiet day for you all.

We could sure use the rain, but tornados...no thanks.

Tornadoes flying around everywhere last night. Luckily, none close to me. My son and daughter were under the gun for a little while in the one that hit Bessemer. Daughter lives in Bluff Park, The tornado lifted and the cell went just north of her. Son lives in Cahaba Heights, which was in the direct path until it lifted. The cell probably went over him. Getting ready for round two this afternoon. Everybody stay safe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What the he!! happened to this place? No post since May 19th. Kinda sad. If anyone checks thought I'd let everyone know that baby #2 will be here in about 7 weeks! Cooper is gonna have a baby brother

That is great!! How is momma handling it? We need to get together next time I'm down there.

Momma has had a little tougher of a time this go around. Luckily she is off now for the summer, so hopefully she can kick her feet up and relax.

Give me a shout next time you're down. Same number

Looks like you would've figured out what causes that by now. :dunno:/>

I know what caused it....sequoia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...