THE ASYLUM

bigbird

DAMN!!! Who revived The Asylum? I thought it was dead and buried. It's good to see a flurry of activity in here. Let's keep it going.

TT in a compound? Anything to do with Kool-aid or anywhere near Waco TX? Chickens?

Barn is still on the marriage track? and now buying a house? Wow, whodathunkit?

And I guess Drac is still Drac?

:dunno::hellyeah:

DAMN!!! Who revived The Asylum? I thought it was dead and buried. It's good to see a flurry of activity in here. Let's keep it going.

TT in a compound? Anything to do with Kool-aid or anywhere near Waco TX? Chickens?

Barn is still on the marriage track? and now buying a house? Wow, whodathunkit?

And I guess Drac is still Drac?

:dunno::hellyeah:

Heidi

How's everything with a4e?

Good. Busy. Busy is good. Is it cold over there? It is here, too. It's freaking middle of April. It's not supposed to be 30 degrees.

Too much work in that compound, Barn. The benefits sound great, but the job description is killer. And the current help is not available for outsourcing. Napping is strictly regulated. But at least the chickens can't trample you to death.

I don't know, it snowed 5 inches on Monday. I'm not sure using Kansas weather as an argument is smart.

LOL. Have you checked out the weather in his area? He's jinksed the whole state!

Barn, we are happy about the wedding and all, really, but when/where is the reception? And will it have an open bar?

Open bar and wedding crashers are invited. You'll have to bring your own supper. Maybe you can get your hands on a couple chickens on your way...

Not really. Heading back to see family. My brother is moving, so I told him I would help him out. Trying to figure why I told him that...