Auburn Football 2013 Recruiting List (Updated 8/8/12)

WarEagleAU

To the OP and other contributors, this is a fantastic thread.  And many, many thanks for updating it.  Now, I am many, many miles from Auburn, and as I have stated before, my info often-times is outdated.  But my info today says Gray and Ngakuoe should be left on the board.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been a lot more evidence that AU can flip Foster more than Bigelow.

I hope it is not a trick.  :beatmullet::zapbama:

Great review! Doing a little math, conventional wisdom says we will have 20 +/- scholarships available by signing day. With 11 verbal’s already, the 7 greens would bring us to 18.  Shon Coleman gets one (comes off medical onto football in fall), now we are at 19. That would leave room for only 1 or possibly 2 of those in yellow.

If you take the current 11 and add Johnson, Adams, Rogers, Jones, Dye, Wilkins, & Smith then possibly Bower, Foster, Bell or Butker and the depth becomes even more AUsome.

Just do my math again.

+ Shon Coleman

- Jawara White

I'd said 20-22. Yea, our 2013 recruiting class will be AUsome!  :we:

I would put Khaliel Rodgers in yellow. If USC does decide to offer him it will be a dog fight holding them off even if Rodgers commits to Auburn in a few weeks.

I would if USC offer him. Hope not!

To the OP and other contributors, this is a fantastic thread.  And many, many thanks for updating it.  Now, I am many, many miles from Auburn, and as I have stated before, my info often-times is outdated.  But my info today says Gray and Ngakuoe should be left on the board.

I'm glad you enjoyed this thread and I will keep it updated at most of time. I'm 340 miles away (Memphis area) from Auburn.  :we:

Great review! Doing a little math, conventional wisdom says we will have 20 +/- scholarships available by signing day. With 11 verbal’s already, the 7 greens would bring us to 18.  Shon Coleman gets one (comes off medical onto football in fall), now we are at 19. That would leave room for only 1 or possibly 2 of those in yellow.

If you take the current 11 and add Johnson, Adams, Rogers, Jones, Dye, Wilkins, & Smith then possibly Bower, Foster, Bell or Butker and the depth becomes even more AUsome.

Just do my math again.

+ Shon Coleman

- Jawara White

I would put Khaliel Rodgers in yellow. If USC does decide to offer him it will be a dog fight holding them off even if Rodgers commits to Auburn in a few weeks.

I'm glad you enjoyed this thread and I will keep it updated at most of time. I'm 340 miles away (Memphis area) from Auburn.  :we:

Didn't know you are a fellow Tennessean.  Since you are close to Jordan Wilkins geographically, is there anything you can share on him that we haven't heard?  Kid sure looks like he belongs at runningback u to me.

Just do my math again.

+ Shon Coleman

- Jawara White

Didn't know you are a fellow Tennessean.  Since you are close to Jordan Wilkins geographically, is there anything you can share on him that we haven't heard?  Kid sure looks like he belongs at runningback u to me.

Looks on the map like Cordova  (where Wilkins lives) is a suburb of Memphis. You should be at his house now practicing handoffs with him. Have you seen him play?

Looks on the map like Cordova  (where Wilkins lives) is a suburb of Memphis. You should be at his house now practicing handoffs with him. Have you seen him play?

Actually, I'm from Olive Branch, MS (Still considered as Memphis Metro). No word from Wilkins.  :dunno:

Would be AUsome if he commits with Auburn. 2 RBs from Memphis area - 2 J's (Jovon and Jordan)!  :thumbsup:

I'll wear Auburn gear to one of his HS football game this fall!  :hellyeah:

Have you seen him play?

Sorry, forgot to reply this. Yes, twice. He is good at running the ball and catch the ball often. Just same as O-Mac

Actually, I'm from Olive Branch, MS (Still considered as Memphis Metro). No word from Wilkins.  :dunno:

Would be AUsome if he commits with Auburn. 2 RBs from Memphis area - 2 J's (Jovon and Jordan)!  :thumbsup:

My sister in law lives in the OB. My wife is from Collierville.

Great Info.

Scout is now listing Jason Smith as a WR.  Are we recruiting him as a wr or qb?

Great Info.

Probably ATH. Even if he were to come here as a QB I don't see him staying there long.

IIRC, I think we are considering him as a DB.

Great Info.

Probably ATH. Even if he were to come here as a QB I don't see him staying there long.

IIRC, I think we are considering him as a DB.

For now, we are recruiting him as QB but we might move him either WR or DB.

My sister in law lives in the OB. My wife is from Collierville.

AUsome! I've seen about 3-5 vehicles with auburn flags, magnets or tags everyday. Hmm, love it!

Playing Briarcrest on Sept 14.  Should be a good opportunity to see him play against decent competition.

Playing Briarcrest on Sept 14.  Should be a good opportunity to see him play against decent competition.

Oh yea! I was there last year when they beat Briarcrest by a point (Great game!). Playing MUS, Christian Brothers and Arlington should be big opportunity for Wilkins, IMO.

Are we recruiting Jason Smith as a QB or a WR?

Not sure if he is correct but look at the first post on this page.

We can say QB all we want, but this will be similar to Ryan White being "recruited as a QB" and possibly the same with Wallace. This coaching staff has brought in a ton of guys who played QB in high school and put them at other positions, and I think this will be another case, unless something big happens with one or two of the other QBs on the roster.

Updated with few changes (6/13/12):

1. DE Tashawn Bower has been committed with Auburn.

2. * denotes Auburn's top target

3. WR Marqui Hawkins, WR Kyrin Priester, RB Greg Bryant and OL Roderick Johnson has been added on the list.

4. WR De'Andre Woods (Committed with Miss State), DE Naim Mustafaa (Committed with Georgia) and S Leon McQuay has been removed from the list.

5. WR Dijon Paschal -- add Southern Miss, Troy and Tennessee -- on his schools of interest.

6. RB Jordan Wilkins -- Add Tennessee -- on his schools of interest.

7. TE O.J. Howard has been downgraded from yellow to teal.

8. DE DeMarcus Walker has been upgraded from teal to yellow.

Mustafaa committed to UGAy not Ga. Tech.

Fixed. I was just copy and paste his school interest. My bad.  :laugh::thumbsup:

Updated with a change (6/13/12):

1. S Lemond Johnson has been committed with Auburn.

The way you phrase it sounds like they are committed to a psychiatric ward. lol

Updated with few changes (6/16/12):

1. RB Ryan Green has committed with Florida State (removed).

2. Jayron Kearse has decommitted from Miami and we are still recruiting him as a WR.

3. WR Kyrin Priester has decommitted from Georgia. His schools of interest has been updated (Auburn, Clemson, Georgia and South Carolina).

4. RB Tarean Folston has been downgraded from yellow to teal.

5. DE Tyshon Dye has been downgraded from green to yellow. It would be a toss up between Dye and Bryant as our 2nd RB on our commitment list (if Wilkins signs with Auburn).

Updated with a change (6/16/12):

1. K Harrison Butker has committed with Georgia Tech (removed).

Go Big Greenies!!   DT- Adams, OG- Rodgers, WR- Jones. RB- Wilkins, ATH- Smith.

Let's Go Yellers !!   DE- Walker, S- Bell, RB- Dye, RB- Bryant, DE- Bellamy

Come On Yeller Flippers !!   LB- Foster, S- Matthews

BOOO Teals  :P ::::raspberry::::

:hellyeah:

Archived