Auburn Football 2013 Recruiting List (Updated 8/8/12)

WarEagleAU

Which color does bother you the most? I'm just curious...  :we:

I can figure them out if I look hard enough.  The orange and green are really close, and even the yellow is tough to identify unless one of the other colors are close by to compare to.

Though I'm not complaining, just giving you guys a hard time  ;D

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For now, Tray Matthews will stick with UGA. Auburn haven't recruiting him lately. Vonn Bell, Cortez Leonard and Cam Luper are on our radar for now.

We are recruiting him very hard now actually. We've picked it up for him a lot recently. We visited him just last week.

Updated with few changes after practice (5/27/12):

1. TE Arshad Jackson has been committed with Auburn.

2. RB Ryan Green has been added on the list.

3. OT Ethan Pocic and TE Travis Johnson has been removed from the list.

4. DT Montravius Adams has been upgraded from yellow to green.

5. DE Tashawn Bower has been upgraded from teal to yellow. His college list come down to Auburn, Alabama, Miami and South Carolina.

6. An update on Tyshon Dye's top five schools -- Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee.

7. An update on DeAndre Woods -- remove USC and add Vanderbilt -- on his schools of interest.

in response to autan, I understand Hutchison is still a firm commitment, and that Auburn will sign a kicker this year, most likely 1 of the 3 listed.

For now, Tray Matthews will stick with UGA. Auburn haven't recruiting him lately. Vonn Bell, Cortez Leonard and Cam Luper are on our radar for now.

I'm pulling for Luper, although it would be a lot of pressure on him if he comes to AU. Saw him play and he can ball.

Updated with few changes (6/1/12):

1. CB Jahmere Irvin-Sills has been committed with Auburn.

2. OG Austin Droogsma, DT Hardreck Walker, DE Davin Bellamy, CB Jahmere Irvin-Sills, CB Cameron Sutton, CB Jonathan Cook, S Tray Matthews and S Lemond Johnson has been added on the list.

3. WR Richard Benjamin and DE Kendall Beckwith has been removed from the list.

4. Some changes on Rivals and 247sports on five-star, four-star, three-star and more---

-Rivals Five-star: Dee Liner, Montravius Adams and Carl Lawson.

-247sports Five-star: Vonn Bell and Carl Lawson.

-Rivals Four-star: Isaiah Jones, De'Asian Richardson and Naim Mustafaa.

-Ryan Green, O.J. Howard, Derwin Gray and Khaliel Rodgers has been upgraded from Rivals250 to Rivals100.

-Isaiah Jones and Vonn Bell has been upgraded to Rivals250.

-Tashawn Bower has been down from four-star to three-star on Rivals.

-Jarrad Davis has been up from NR to three-star on Rivals.

5. An update on S Cameron Echols-Luper -- add TCU -- on his schools of interest.

Updated with few changes (6/7/12):

1. RB Derrick Green, WR MarQuez North, WR James Quick, OL Alan Knott, DT Kenny Bigelow, DE DeMarcus Walker, S Leon McQuay III, S Marcell Harris, S Jamal carter has been added on the list.

2. RB Jordan Huff, OL Austin Golson, OL Derwin Gray, MLB Yannick Ngakoue, CB Noel Ellis and S T.J. McCollum has been removed from the list.

3. Some changes from ESPN recruiting: ESPN300, four-star, three-star and ratings.

4. Few colors has been updated...

1. RB Derrick Green, WR MarQuez North, WR James Quick, OL Alan Knott, DT Kenny Bigelow, DE DeMarcus Walker, S Leon McQuay III, S Marcell Harris, S Jamal carter has been added on the list.

2. RB Jordan Huff, OL Austin Golson, OL Derwin Gray, MLB Yannick Ngakoue, CB Noel Ellis and S T.J. McCollum has been removed from the list.

3. Some changes from ESPN recruiting: ESPN300, four-star, three-star and ratings.

Love the additions, but a question on the removal of Gray and Ngakoue?  Are we not actively recruiting them anymore ?  Their positions are not filled at this point.

Love the additions, but a question on the removal of Gray and Ngakoue?  Are we not actively recruiting them anymore ?  Their positions are not filled at this point.

Auburn isn't recruiting OT Derwin Gray. Auburn are still looking at a lot of OG prospects. Rodgers is more likely to sign with Auburn.

So is Ngakoue. We are more likely done with 2 or 3 MLB: Johnson, Toney and Foster (maybe).

I am trying to get close with a lot of recruiting notes from 247sports and rivals.

There you go giving people hope again by adding Bigelow to the list even though our insiders like Jonesy say Bigelow to AU is not going to happen.

I thought we had a good shot at mustafaa or is he lower on our board?

Likely Bee bound and we would have to miss a few DEs in front of him to take him.

So to summarize where you think we are as of 6/7/12, you have:

These players as likely commits (green)

S........ Lemond Johnson..............3.00

DT...... Monty Adams...................4.75

OG......Khaliel Rodgers.................3.50

WR......Isaiah Jones.....................3.75

RB.......Tyshon Dye......................4.00

RB.......Jordan Wilkins..................3.75

ATH.....Jason Smith.....................3.75                                               

____

3.78 average

these players are some of the select 50/50 commits (yellow)

TE......OJ Howard........................4.00

DE.....Tashawn Bower..................3.50

DE.....Davin Bellamy....................3.25

LB.....Reuben Foster....................5.00

S.......Vonn Bell...........................4.50

S.......Tray Matthews....................4.00

____

4.04 average

On the likely commits, that is very close to what I was thinking too. If we were to pull in all those and 1 of the 50/50s and combine them with our present commits that would be an excellent class.

I thought we had a good shot at mustafaa or is he lower on our board?

Likely Bee bound and we would have to miss a few DEs in front of him to take him.

We are recruiting Bower and Bellamy for DE spot. I think Ga Tech is a team to beat for Mustafaa.

So to summarize where you think we are as of 6/7/12, you have:

These players as likely commits (green)

S........ Lemond Johnson..............3.00

DT...... Monty Adams...................4.75

OG......Khaliel Rodgers.................3.50

WR......Isaiah Jones.....................3.75

RB.......Tyshon Dye......................4.00

RB.......Jordan Wilkins..................3.75

ATH.....Jason Smith.....................3.75                                               

____

3.78 average

these players are some of the select 50/50 commits (yellow)

TE......OJ Howard........................4.00

DE.....Tashawn Bower..................3.50

DE.....Davin Bellamy....................3.25

LB.....Reuben Foster....................5.00

S.......Vonn Bell...........................4.50

S.......Tray Matthews....................4.00

____

4.04 average

On the likely commits, that is very close to what I was thinking too. If we were to pull in all those and 1 of the 50/50s and combine them with our present commits that would be an excellent class.

Good work. I hope we will get 4-5 commits on 50/50s. Appreciate it.  :we:

OJ should be in teal IMO

I tend to agree.

We're done at TE. Yes, it was once a higher % that OJ flipped as opposed to Reuben, that has changed.

Maybe you are right. Yet, there is a hope as well as Foster.

OJ should be in teal IMO

I tend to agree.

We're done at TE. Yes, it was once a higher % that OJ flipped as opposed to Reuben, that has changed.

Maybe you are right. Yet, there is a hope as well as Foster.

There has been a lot more evidence that AU can flip Foster more than Bigelow.

Great review! Doing a little math, conventional wisdom says we will have 20 +/- scholarships available by signing day. With 11 verbal’s already, the 7 greens would bring us to 18.  Shon Coleman gets one (comes off medical onto football in fall), now we are at 19. That would leave room for only 1 or possibly 2 of those in yellow.

If you take the current 11 and add Johnson, Adams, Rogers, Jones, Dye, Wilkins, & Smith then possibly Bower, Foster, Bell or Butker and the depth becomes even more AUsome.

I would put Khaliel Rodgers in yellow. If USC does decide to offer him it will be a dog fight holding them off even if Rodgers commits to Auburn in a few weeks.

Archived