Summer workouts

plunk-it

Just read an article that quoted Emory Blake as saying he and other offensive leaders are holding the offense accountable for how serious they take these workouts.  He said if they lose focus and start trying to play games and not take it serious he straightens it out.  I love the leadership he brings to the team.  Offense is getting together at least 3 times a week to go over offense and they said defense will be starting soon.

Sounds like our young Tigers are growing up!!!  Along with Emory, Kiehl and Dismukes on offense,  I believe we will get strong leadership from Bates, Holland and at least one of our d-linemen to become huge leaders on defense. 

I am really excited to hear that guys are holding each other accountable!!!!

War Eagle!  :party:

Love hearing this!!! The summer workouts are what can make or break the progression of these kids!!! Keep it up guys! :wedance:

"It won't be a system like last year where the boundary receiver is the key all the time."

Thats a bit telling about how simplistic our pass offense was, no wonder we couldn't pass.

I also really like what he said about Frazier and Pike.

I just hope all the recruited talent really starts showing because when Emory and Lutz leave most of our production goes with them as well as them being  our leaders.  It is time to once again claim our spot at the top.

Just read an article that quoted Emory Blake as saying he and other offensive leaders are holding the offense accountable for how serious they take these workouts.  He said if they lose focus and start trying to play games and not take it serious he straightens it out.  I love the leadership he brings to the team.  Offense is getting together at least 3 times a week to go over offense and they said defense will be starting soon.

Sounds like our young Tigers are growing up!!!  Along with Emory, Kiehl and Dismukes on offense,  I believe we will get strong leadership from Bates, Holland and at least one of our d-linemen to become huge leaders on defense. 

I am really excited to hear that guys are holding each other accountable!!!!

War Eagle!   :party:

Whitaker will fill that role

Archived