Alabama fan almost booted from flight

graffevj

SWA and in fact all airlines do not allow you to have any profanity on your clothes, signs, etc... safety issue... I would have allowed it, but the Bammer was acting a typical arrogant bammer... Just take the dang sticker off...

My mom called me the other night to make sure I watched that episode. It was classic gump. They told him to take off the button. He said "I work for a lawyer and will call him". The TSA agent said "call him". Gump says to his lawyer/employer/uncle/daddy/cousin "I am being harassed". He eventually put a sticker over the H. My mom called me back after the show and asked if I saw it. I said I did. Her exact words were "typical gump".

Wow. You know, I understand not wanting to back down and being fired up heading into the Iron Bowl and all, but come on. That's utterly ridiculous.

Wow. You know, I understand not wanting to back down and being fired up heading into the Iron Bowl and all, but come on. That's utterly ridiculous.

Typical dinglebammer.

I have a saying that I keep in mind when dealing with people every day. and It applies doubly strong when talking about Bammers.

"People are idiots!" = "Bammers are idiots!"

Try it some times, Maybe next time your going to break out in road rage, take a breath and say "People are idiots!" or "Bammers are idiots!" what ever makes you feel better at trying to deal with the mentally deranged idiots that are supposed to be sane.

Bama fans constantly seem to try to one up each other with their stupidity. And they seem to be oblivious of it. Really an extraoridinarily embarrassing fan base. Probably the most embarrassing in all of sports by a wide margin.

Glad I never see any of them anymore. I saw 2 at a sports bar in Ft Lauderdale last year and that was it. Garden variety I would say. Dude had on a Trent jersey and girl some hideous houdstooth outfit. It was an very upscale sports bar and people were probably wondering how they got in. Think it was during the bama Tenn game I believe. It was the same night we played Arky and they had the bama game on one of the tvs as well.

Just to pile on.......So I am passing through Alabama on my way to the Redneck Riviera from GA.  We stop at McDs in Montgomery for a bite and a break.  As I am leaving, with my son, minding my own business, one of Bama's toothless wonders looks at my AU shirt and says  "Roll....*$@de.....heh...heh....heh".

Fast forward a couple of hours to the Florida panhandle.......I am waiting, with my family, at Whataburger for our order.  I look over to my right and there is a lady in sweats, with a shirt that says "state prison".  I see her looking at me.  She then starts whispering to her 6yr old daughter(standing in the seat,in the booth next to her).  The little girl looks over at me and yells.....well you know what she said.

When we got in the car, my son and I were laughing at the ignorant halfwits.  I had to explain the code, you don't harass someone just for wearing a team's logo or colors.  In the words of Jules Winnfield(Pulp Fiction) "I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepard".

The real 5 year old was the Redneck Updyke wearing the sticker. His lawyer most likely laughed in his ear and told the jerk to either take it off or cover it up.

If I were his attorney I would definitely not represent an idiot like him. As soon as he would have told me what was going on I would have just hung up on him and tossed his number from the roledex.

If I were his attorney I would definitely not represent an idiot like him. As soon as he would have told me what was going on I would have just hung up on him and tossed his number from the roledex.

What makes you think he has a lawyer? I feel confident he had to have one appointed by the court...

What makes you think he has a lawyer? I feel confident he had to have one appointed by the court...

He told the TSA agent he worked for a lawyer and would call him. The TSA agent said "go ahead". he told his lawyer he was being "harassed". The next season (season, what the frick) scene was him looking for a way to cover it up.

He told the TSA agent he worked for a lawyer and would call him. The TSA agent said "go ahead". he told his lawyer he was being "harassed". The next season was him looking for a way to cover it up.

That's right, I'd forgotten about that. I guess maybe the attorney was as full of bammer as the idiot fan? I mean, the one thing UAT does produce is lawyers...

^^^You mean they don't have 14 MNC's?^^^  :-X :-\ :dunno::tease:

They are bred from birth to spew hate and hate everything Auburn.  They are also taught as a young child by their turd parents to say R T to all of their relatives and everyone wearing Auburn clothes because it is just so cute.  That is where the intelligence stops and those words stunt the area of the brain that affects mathematics and classiness.  That's all.

Archived