great article

http://www.sandmountainreporter.com/sports/colleges/article_16a5b2b0-bcaf-11e1-b50e-0019bb2963f4.html

sounds like Noel Johnson is out of Barbee's dog house and just like i predicted Brian Greene will be the sleeper in this class and Barbee thinks so too. great minds think alike ;)

It is good to hear that he has high expectations for Mr Greene as I fill we need help at point guard as right now we have a walk-on Point Guard who plays with all the heart and desire you could ask of a kid and who has improved every year here as our only true point guard. Until Mr. Greeene everybody here and coming in would have been a SG playing PG. 

According to his Twiiter posts, it seems like Greene has not left the gym since his plane arrived in Auburn.  I'm not kidding...all throughout the day he's tweeting that he's heading to the gym, just leaving the gym, getting some extra time in at the gym, etc...

According to his Twiiter posts, it seems like Greene has not left the gym since his plane arrived in Auburn.  I'm not kidding...all throughout the day he's tweeting that he's heading to the gym, just leaving the gym, getting some extra time in at the gym, etc...

this is true all he tweets about is putting in work. he even joked that he was going to set up a cot in the practice gym.

this is true all he tweets about is putting in work. he even joked that he was going to set up a cot in the practice gym.

Being in the the gym in the off season is not a bad idea.All the great ones will tell you that they got better during the summer.As long as this kid stays focus on the books as will as the ball everything should work out for him and the basketball program.

Love those gym rats. That's what it takes.

Archived