Danny Sheridan at it again....

pologuy24

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mods need to move this thread to the B^%@ S%#@ section.

Here's the thing: Auburn's recruiting is at its hottest right now. The tide, no pun, of recruiting is slowly beginning to turn in the state. Auburn is on the brink of some very special years.

All turds, DS included, want to make sure to try and throw as much dirt on us as possible as a last ditch effort to hinder our recruiting and momentum.

Pay them no attention. Don't even mention them. That's what they want.

I agree. They know they can't stop us, so in line with their crap character, the only thing they know they can do is try to keep us from enjoying our success by making the water so muddy that we can't see how well we are doing because of the garbage in front of our eyes in the bammer media. They are nothing more than that schmuck little spoiled brat that takes his ball and goes home when he starts to lose. I freaking hate that bunch of garbage.

They're mad that we took one of their top recruits and another of their 5*s is considering switching as well...

Geraldo Rivera has invited Danny on his show to reveal the bagman.  America hold's it breath in suspense....

Rumor has it that Sheridan has the bagman locked in a safe and Geraldo will open it during prime time.

Seriously though I feel bad for the guy. To have such a high need for attention and the only way to get it being to make up bull poop about a team he hates.. What kind of a home life must the guy have. I count myself fortunate I don't have to resort to blowin smoke up people pants to get attention.

I agree. They know they can't stop us, so in line with their crap character, the only thing they know they can do is try to keep us from enjoying our success by making the water so muddy that we can't see how well we are doing because of the garbage in front of our eyes in the bammer media. They are nothing more than that schmuck little spoiled brat that takes his ball and goes home when he starts to lose. I freaking hate that bunch of garbage.

There you have it. NC and the bagman story surfaces. Foster flips and the bagman story surfaces. It's so transparent its almost laughable but I think a lot of people in the nation wised up after that last go around and see him as a joke now. I still would like to see his butt sued though,lol. 

@DannySheridan1 bagman update saga coming up in late august. btw, you'll see then what I said was 100% truthful..as in 100%!

I think DS is and has been playing word games/semantics. Everything he said could very well have been true AND there still was no NCAA violation. I think he intentionally created a lot of innuendo and made people think/report he said something he did not.

If you listen close to what he says, this is very plausible and what I think happened:

1. Some Bammer, with no real evidence, made up something and called the NCAA and Gave them a name

2. Same Bammer calls DS and tells him who the NCAA is investigating as the bagman.

(one of the oldest tricks in the book, reporters get this often, may have even tried it myself)

3. DS tells everyone he knows who the NCAA is investigating as the bagman

4. NCAA investigates, finds claim unfounded, no evidence to support it at all

5. Sheridan reports that the only way NCAA can get a conviction is if the bagman confesses. (because there is no evidence to support the claim and nobody will confess to something they did not do)

6. According to the scathing NCAA press release, they called DS, says he offers no evidence and in fact was probing them for information

7. Sheridan may reveal the name of the person he was told was the bagman (who has long since been cleared by NCAA).

"He can do the innuedno, he can dance and sing,

in the end, he hasn't told us a thing"

He is just trying to stir things up before the season starts. The NCAA is not going to go back and call themselves wrong or agree with anything DS says. It more of an annoyance than anything.

He will name someone that bama fans believe could have gave Cam something and say he wasn't lying. The person he names will still have a great lawsuit since the NCAA looked into it and said they didn't give Cam anything. I guess he lied and wasn't worried about the lawsuit after all. Either way he lied.

@DannySheridan1 bagman update saga coming up in late august. btw, you'll see then what I said was 100% truthful..as in 100%!

I think DS is and has been playing word games/semantics. Everything he said could very well have been true AND there still was no NCAA violation. I think he intentionally created a lot of innuendo and made people think/report he said something he did not.

If you listen close to what he says, this is very plausible and what I think happened:

1. Some Bammer, with no real evidence, made up something and called the NCAA and Gave them a name

2. Same Bammer calls DS and tells him who the NCAA is investigating as the bagman.

(one of the oldest tricks in the book, reporters get this often, may have even tried it myself)

5. Sheridan reports that the only way NCAA can get a conviction is if the bagman confesses. (because there is no evidence to support the claim and nobody will confess to something they did not do)

6. According to the scathing NCAA press release, they called DS, says he offers no evidence and in fact was probing them for information

7. Sheridan may reveal the name of the person he was told was the bagman (who has long since been cleared by NCAA).

Didn't DS say (last time) that his source was a member of the NCAA? For some reason, I was thinking that's what gave so many the belief that the "bagman" was going to be revealed.

Didn't DS say (last time) that his source was a member of the NCAA? For some reason, I was thinking that's what gave so many the belief that the "bagman" was going to be revealed.

As I recall, Sheridan would say one thing, back off a little when he repeated it, and then say it such that he didn't really say anything when he did a final recap on what he was saying.  So in his mind he can claim he said something or didn't say anything, depending on the message he wants to give at that time... so yeah, I can see him claiming to be 100% correct no matter what happens.  I can see him being 100% full-of-it no matter what happens as well... and I would be right too.

I can pick Clemson to beat Auburn. Well maybe not, maybe Auburn will beat Clemson.  Of course if neither team wins it will be a tie.  Now, no matter what happens I can claim to be 100% correct, but in reality no matter what happens I was 100% full-of-it calling that a prediction.

Seems to me that the only reason DS is even mildly relevant is because so many AU people actually worry that he might "know something".    Without threads like this one, you probably could not get a single recent google hit on this con man.

Seems to me that the only reason DS is even mildly relevant is because so many AU people actually worry that he might "know something".    Without threads like this one, you probably could not get a single recent google hit on this con man.

The only thing he "Knows"  is who to call when he needs another crimson check to deposit.

It doesn't matter what he says, or thinks anymore.  He has already discredited himself with the NCAA the first go around when they met with him and he wouldn't give any names or specifics.  He could come out and say xyz is the bagman, but the NCAA will turn the other way.  And on top of that, he would have to provide proof (receipts, emails, hard info....) which he cannot do. 

We all need to quit giving him so much attention on here.  For all we know, there could be a bammer paying him to bring bad publicity on the program.  It only works if we give him the time of day.  Just let the bammers run with it..... They should know now that payback is a wanch.

Also, bad pub is not necessarlily always a bad thing.  It can benifit our football team in a huge way, just like 2010. I believe it gave us fuel for the fire, and it would do the same for our 2012 football team. 

Perfect bammer, a definition: When irrelevancy is realized in a rare moment of lucidity, relive past assumed glory in hopes it will reignite future presumed success.

Yawn..............

It doesn't matter what he says, or thinks anymore.  He has already discredited himself with the NCAA the first go around when they met with him and he wouldn't give any names or specifics.  He could come out and say xyz is the bagman, but the NCAA will turn the other way.  And on top of that, he would have to provide proof (receipts, emails, hard info....) which he cannot do.   

We all need to quit giving him so much attention on here.  For all we know, there could be a bammer paying him to bring bad publicity on the program.  It only works if we give him the time of day.  Just let the bammers run with it..... They should know now that payback is a wanch.

Also, bad pub is not necessarlily always a bad thing.  It can benifit our football team in a huge way, just like 2010. I believe it gave us fuel for the fire, and it would do the same for our 2012 football team. 

Kickem is exactly right. He has absolutely no leg to stand on. No one outside the bama community believes him any more. Many bama fans don't even believe him.

This latest is a last ditch effort to save something that he let get away last year when he sold out to the Finebaum effect. It has probably severely effected his income and he sees this as his only plausible way to get any attention going his way.

Howdy Buda how's the family?

Mentioning ESPF,  wonder will he pick up on it and have him as a guest to discuss?

I'm saying 50-50 chance.

Id actually love to see Sheridan and Finebaum on ESPN one more time about the "bagman". I got a good laugh out of it the first time. It was like watching a Saturday morning cartoon villain and his half wit side kick stirring up problems. I just dont know that ESPN would go that route once again or not....On one hand you would think the people at ESPN would realize the credibility those two lost the last bagman segment and not want to follow them down.....on the other hand,....its ESPN........

Id actually love to see Sheridan and Finebaum on ESPN one more time about the "bagman". I got a good laugh out of it the first time. It was like watching a Saturday morning cartoon villain and his half wit side kick stirring up problems. I just dont know that ESPN would go that route once again or not....On one hand you would think the people at ESPN would realize the credibility those two lost the last bagman segment and not want to follow them down.....on the other hand,....its ESPN........

Two "douches" in a pod...

We all remember this statement from the NCAA late August of last year:

"Danny Sheridan continues to make vague, unsubstantiated claims without backing them up with proof. Contrary to his claims of having an inside source with details on the Auburn investigation, the NCAA has not provided information to Sheridan or anyone else. As a matter of due diligence, the NCAA spoke with Sheridan this week to determine if he had any facts pertaining to the investigation. Sheridan, however, did not provide any information to the enforcement staff and certainly did not provide a name. Instead, he unsuccessfully attempted to gather information for his own use."

Danny's word is no different from a bammer's fan word.  No facts, just jibber jabber.  Anything he says will be taken lightly by the NCAA, and we should do the same. This will not slow down recruiting.... or distract us come September.  It only motivates our team and coaches to prove the hatters wrong. 

Archived